My parents are Italians and I've a French education. I'm very active, genuine, ballroom dancer, robotics engineer, Art and Science professor, sustainable engineering oriented, blablabla...
For those who want more:
- I occasionally crave for a gelato ice cream at la Copa Loca.
- I used to go to the beach on rainy days... on purpose.
- I lack school spirit.
- I am not a fan of carpet.
- Reading is a great hob-eeee for meee.
- I love vegetables, and fruits. I juice them mouhaha...
- I don't smoke and I don't want anyone to smoke in or around my place.
- I went last month to the dentist. No cavities... you are proud, yes?
- I think I bit my tongue in my sleep, maybe that's why I woke up.
- I have attended many many many more respectable shows and concerts!
- I consider those around me way more than I think they realize.
- I can't write english poetry (not yet but you wait).
- I'll draw you a picture though.
- I'm fascinated by the stupidity of impoverished war supporters.
- I want a nice dog, and I want a cool cat... But I do not want them to have babies.
- I value the lessons I have learned, even those collected through adversity.
- Whole foods is a grocery store wonderland.
- I enjoy a folded tortilla chip over a flat variety.
- Preferably, accompanied with a cold beer, or tequila infused fruit concoction.
- My tummy is growling.
- I just got a pretty piggy bank to save millions in with AirBnb.
- Have a ridiculously good day, I command it!
Anton has completed online and offline ID verification.