Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 71
- Handelshøjskolen, Aarhus Universitet
- Dansk, Deutsch, English, 中文
- Joanna's Airbnb Symbol
I was born in Beijing, China and moved to Europe 9 years ago. I lived in Austria for 2 years, went on exchange in Japan for one semester and currently reside in Denmark. I have a passion for traveling and photography and have been to quite a few places. It is the culture that interest me the most when I am on a journey and I am always ready to embrace new cultures. Meeting and talking to local people is what makes the highlights of my trips and the reason why I prefer Airbnb over any other forms of accommodation anytime.
As a guest I pay attention to all the house rules and try to inform the host of any information regarding my stay as early as possible. I also try my best to keep the place tidy and clean and leave it the way it was.
My 3 most unforgettable trips since I started traveling independently:
1. A trip to Greece with a friend- we got to know and befriend the owner of one of the world's most beautiful bookshops, who introduced us to his many amazing and talented Greek and international friends. Got to befriend our hotel owner, manager and his son who made our trips extra local and "off the beaten path".
2. My inter railing experience with my dorm mates that lasted for 20 days, we booked our entire trip through Airbnb and went through Germany, Austria, Italy (all the way to Sicily, and had many great adventures there), then came back to Denmark through Switzerland.
3. My 4 months exchange in Japan that has allowed me to finally get to know this mysterious yet exciting country. I traveled a lot within Japan and acquired so many amazing friends.