I will professionally assist you in accommodation in Kiev in an amazing apartments. Each of them deserves your attenion.
if you have any questions - contact me.
Отличная квартира с отличным двором в отличном месте! Рекомендую!
I was supposed to stay 3 days in this flat but stayed only 2.
Positive : Flat is in excellent Location. Very big with high ceilings, I liked it a lot. Alena is a very kind person always ready to help.
Negative: the water pipe are really noisy. I saw cockroaches the first evening in the kitchen. And the following evening I saw one in the corridor and one in the toilet. ( I took pictures that evening).
Cockroaches is not acceptable. It was not l worth the money as I didn t cook at home because of the roaches and I didn t feel confortable. The last days Alena offers to move me to another flat. But I am sure once they get rid of the cockroaches and fix the water pipe the flat will be perfectly nice as this is a beautiful flat.
Очень приятная хозяйка, квартира уютная, чистая, удобное расположение, рекомендую.
Спасибо за прием.
Нас встретили, все показали.
Единственный момент: за день до приезда сообщили, что квартира будет другой. Она находится в соседнем подъезде и ничем не уступала той, что мы бронировали: светлая, . Двор тихий и спокойный, минут 7 медленным шагом до метро.
Так что остались мы довольны.
Excellent communication. Alena answered all questions within a few hours and she did it in a detailed and systematic way. Arrival/departure was handled by her son (Dennis). He is very friendly and speaks English very well.
Note! Due to water leakage from a neighbour the apartment that I booked ("Comfy flat") was all of a sudden not available and during arrival I was instead brought to another apartment, which turned out to be "Quiet studio at Khreschatyk". Accordingly, this review is about the latter apartment.
- Location: The ideal location will of course depend on what you're doing in Kiev, but for most people this location is perfect. It's super central, just a couple of minutes to the subway (Khreschatyk station). Yet it is indeed quiet.
- Kitchen: It seems that most people don't bother doing much cooking, especially during a short stay. It's perfectly adequate for simple cooking like coffee/tea, boiling eggs, soup etc. If you go beyond that you would at least need a good knife and a non-stick frying pan (there were two old ones present, I wouldn't risk using any of them).
- Bath room: Good. Note that the hot water container has limited capacity. It gives you approximately 5 minutes shower time, which is OK. However, it's not sufficient to fill the bath tub.
- Bed: As can be seen from the pictures it's not a real bed, just a circular sofa bed (about 210 cm diameter). Some people may find it too firm, especially the divider in the middle, which is downright hard. Adding an extra blanket (provided) under the linen for that area will help. There is a proper duvet, which is good.
- Storage: There's a lot, no problem.
- Air condition: Perfect.
- Internet: Very good. Stable and typically 5 Mbit/s down, 1 Mbit/s up. PPTP is blocked.
- Cleanliness: People have different expectations/standards. I found it good enough.
Overall very good. I would definitely recommend the host/apartment.
One small drawback is that the elevator was being repaired during my stay. This means I could not use the elevator. It's not a big problem as the apartment is only on the third floor. Maybe a good idea to check with the host if elevator is important to you.
Alena's son greeted me and took me to the apartment. He speaks English well. He gave me a tour of the surrounding neighbourhood after giving me the keys. He was very helpful.
Internet was fast. In fact, there are two networks which can be used, so if one is down you can try a different one.
The apartment itself is nice. It is high ceiling. All appliances worked as far as I could see. It is nearby St Sophia's Square so it is easy to meet friends and tell them where to meet.
My boyfriend and I spent one week at this lovely studio apartment. The apartment was very clean and had everything we needed. The location can't be beat! The apartment is on a nice quiet street that runs parallel to the main street to Maidan. There are tons of shops and cafes, and a metro station just a couple of minutes walking. Very centrally located. While we did not meet Alena, she was very quick to respond to our emails and was very kind and helpful. We definitely recommend this apartment!
Просторная квартира с высокими потолками в самом центре города! Лучше в Киеве пока еще не встречал!
Right in the centre of Town just 1 block from Maidan this great apartment is excellent value for money and as it said on the tin- comfy-
The apartment was very clean when I arrived and exactly as pictured. For one or two people, this place is ideal. It's only a few short steps from Kreshchatyk Street and a two minute walk from the metro. Maidan is a five minute walk down the street. This studio is well-lit and spacious.
Alena was a great host. Never met her in person, but she was extremely helpful and responsive. She would check in weekly to make sure everything was well and if I might need maid service, which her two young maids did a flawless job.
The only two complaints I'd have was: 1. if other tenants let the building entrance door slam, it can wake up a light sleeper. This is uncontrollable, so I'd recommend having earplugs available (as you would in any urban center); 2. the hot water MIGHT run low if someone takes a long shower.
Alena is really professional! I have known her for 6 years and can tell for sure - her apartments are really good and clean for very very reasonable price. Also she is always happy to help people, it's just her nature! I have seen many apartments here in Kiev, and can say the photos of her apartments are real, its really like apartments look like (what I cannot say about many others). So i definitely advise to choose her apartments :-)