Couple quick thoughts on this review:
1. We loved Lily's apartment and would highly recommend it to other renters.
2. We were out of the apartment 40 minutes late - we were certainly at fault in this regard.
3. That said we left as soon as practical with two kids on a Sunday morning. We requested the cleaning lady to start cleaning as we were just occupying the main living room and foyer, it was her decision to wait the entire period. Even part of the 40 minute delay was just taking our bags down from the apartment and we were not even in the apartment per se.
4. If the renter schedules check-out/check-in so tight that a 40 minute delay causes this much inconvenience, then maybe it's noteworthy for other families to consider this fact carefully while booking.
5. Finally, while our 40 minute delay was certainly our fault, Lily's approach (either based on her firsthand view OR perhaps based on what was relayed to her by her cleaning lady - which may or may not have been totally accurate) is disappointing.