Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 43
Offline IDDriver License
- OCAD, Edith Cowan University
- cultural consultant, photographer, gallery director
- Paula's Airbnb Symbol
I am a non-smoking, vegetarian photographer who works days as a cultural consultant. I am quiet & tidy as a guest, and warm and thoughtful as a host. I love meeting, intelligent, artistic people and having a good yarn.
I have had the travel bug since I received (from my favourite older cousin), my first ever letter addressed to me; it was an thin, blue aerogramme, from Zambia where she was teaching.
Bonnie had always visited our home as she drove through town while on her way to some fabulous adventure in a big city.
It seemed amazing to my 10 year old self that a woman could just up & go to where ever she wanted; to New York or Africa - by herself. From that letter on, I wanted to be like her and TRAVEL.
I did a bit over the course of my years - so here is my list of my
Top 5 Places on Earth - so far -
1. Margaret River, Western Australia
2. Dubrovnik, Croatia
3. Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
4. Big Sur, California
5. is a big city tie - Paris, NYC, Prague, Berlin, Sydney, Bangkok & Tokyo,