Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 52
- Merkur centret, Halsted Avnede Centralskole, Copenhagen Business School, International School of Management (ISM), Copenhagen Business School
- Justitsministeriet, SELA Advisory Group, Abildhøjskolen
- Dansk, Deutsch, English
- Julie's Airbnb Symbol
welcome to our unique 100 square meter apartment which is located near the city center; in the eastern part of the city.
Distance to following tourist attractions:
- 1,5 kilometers from Christiania
- 2 kilometers from the beautiful beach Amager Strandpark
- 2 kilometers from Kongens Nytorv and the main shopping street Strøget
- 3 kilometers from Tivoli and the City Hall Square
- 3 kilometers National Museum
- 5,5 kilometers from Kalvebod fællede - A 20 km2 natural reserve dating back from 2nd world war with unique wading birds
- Airport 4,5 kilometers, bus line by the front door. Bus line to the center
- Metro 0,5 kilometer Metro line to the center
The apartment is unique and has a charming Scandinavian decor. It is perfectly suited for couples, families and friends who wants to visit Copenhagen while living in a luxurious apartment near the city center, close to everything; the design shops, the beautiful museums, the cozy cafes, the nice bars and all the renowned Copenhagen restaurant.
The apartment is newly renovated (2013) and well equipped with a large kitchen with its own dining area, 1 bathroom, a large living room with a table for minimum 6 people television and wifi-internet, plus two other bedrooms, dishwasher and laundry machine.
Please, feel free to contact us with any inquiries you may have
Julie & Kasper