Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Avant tout, on est des paysans! mais pour améliorer l'ordinaire, on loue notre maison !
c'est aussi un lieu de stage et de pratique hors saison pour nos stages de cuisine et d'initiation ayurvédiques et aussi de jardinage biologique.
Lydia has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Gîte idéal pour ceux qui aiment le tourisme vert. Situé au pied des chemins de randonnée et au départ de magnifiques ballades. A quelques minutes en voiture des commerces de base -épicerie pharmacie, café du village. Groupe de 8, nous avions loué 2 des 3 appartements proposés. Idéal pour des groupes de copains. Peu de possibilité d'intimité- aucune pièce fermée - et aucune isolation phonique entre les appartements. Bref c'est un gîte pas une escale romantique. Les locations du linge de lit et des serviettes étant payantes - 15 euros par parure de lit - nous avons voyagé par avion avec notre trousseau dans notre sac à dos :).
We totally agree with the previous comment (August, 2013) written by the Italian lady.
In addition we would like to point out some things that you need to keep in mind if you decide to book this place:
- You need to prepare ~20 EUR for clean sheets and towels (not typical for the places that we had been to)
- You need to take care of acquiring all the simplest sanitary things (soap, washing liquid, toilet paper, etc.)
- If you care about cleanliness and hygiene, this is definitely not your place
- Do not count on a properly working fridge
- There is almost no daylight in the house
- The oven works only with gas
- Parking in the area is kind of a problem
- In order to throw away your garbage you would need to take it all the way to the main road (around 400 m.)
Il signore che ci ha accolto molto gentile ma quando siamo entrati dentro l'appartamentino in un paesino sperduto la puzza di muffa ci ha travolto e da almeno un anno non era stato pulito, risultato la prima ora l'ho trascorsa dovendo andare al supermercato a comprare i prodotti per pulire la casa, (mancanti ovviamente) a terra zozzo il tavolo non ne parliamo e i piatti e pentole stoviglie (nel moblie) tutte da rilavare.
Capisco che dal prezzo basso non possa pretendere molto ma almeno la pulizia direi che è il minimo. Piedi neri dopo due minuti dal nostro ingresso, meno male che ho controllato se il gas funzionava e puntualmente la bombola era finita! La tv non funzionante, ma il signore gentilmente ci ha risolto questi problemi, entro 24h i letti a castello da militare non hanno reso il soggiorno riposante. Peccato!
I rent Lydia's flat for me and my son. The flat is in an old house, situated in a small village very peaceful. The Terrace is excellent for breakfast and dinner.
We spent a good time, eventhough we were most of the time out visiting, walking are bathing at the sea.
Lydia and her husband are very welcoming, they even offered to drive us at the grocery while i lost the key of my car.
Truly nice house in the country, and realy nice host, mrs. Lydia Pieri. We enjoyed our holiday in quiet village.
It was very nice of Lydia to pick us up at the ferry. The studio itself is in a very vibrant part of Bastia so my wife and I LOVED the location. Our only complaint might be the fact that she charged us an extra 15 euro for sheets and ONE towel to share between us for three nights there. The place could have been a bit less dusty/musty but overall it was a great place for two or three to stay.
Full kitchen with everything you would need to cook a meal. A washing machine. Functional bathroom. All amenities such as bars, restaurants, cafes, markets, et al are within three blocks walking.
Our family of three (including a 3yo) stayed here with my mother and sister, so we used both apartments. The units were charming enough, but...
1) another review was right... very difficult to find in the dark. (The location itself was fine, just 2km from the grocery and 3km from the water, but a bit off the beaten path.)
2) The units weren't very clean. Perhaps there's a different standard, but I'm not used to needing to clean dishes at a rental before using them, it looked like the bathtub hadn't been cleaned in months, our feet were black from walking barefoot on the floors, and we found rotting food left in the toaster oven.
3) Again, might be a different standard, but we had to request linens, and then only got 4 towels for 5 guests and pillows, but no sheets.
4) To get to the apartments, you have to drive up or climb a fairly steep hill (about 50m), then stone steps to reach the units... not an issue for me or my husband, but difficult for my mother and sister. And the stairs inside the units to get to the bedrooms are steep and a bit treacherous.
5) The description says washer (which we were grateful for) and dryer, but only clothesline and racks for drying, no actual dryer.
The hosts were nice enough on check-in, especially it being after 10pm, but we were rubbed the wrong way that we seemed to be putting her out checking out at 10:15am, and she walked through the units with my husband to make sure we hadn't taken anything.
Not a good place to arrive at late at night. Our fault but we couldn't find the house on the first night. No wifi was hard. The place is really nice and our second night was better.
The house basic but complete and quiet. I recommend it for 2 or 3 people.
It is in a perfect location for visit Cape Corse: beaches, point of interest and supermarket are all located at 5 minutes by car. That is necessary to visit everything.
The bedroom gets very hot during the summer's days.
Mrs. Pieri is very nice and helpful.