Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
I am from Australia and we have many luxurious apartments available in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth.
Nicki has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The host canceled this reservation 13 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Wow! The views from this apartment are spectacular! From the living room, kitchen and bedrooms. I had my extended family stay with us and there was plenty of room for everyone. The living room (and kitchen) is very spacious to accommodate everyone and the apartment is even better than the photos can capture. On windy days we watched the sunset from the living room! and to warm up after a walk along the beach we could walk across the road from the apartment to the St Kilda Sea Baths. We were even able to see the fairy penguins out at the end of the pier. The location is perfect, trams and buses only a minutes walk away (the car space was an added bonus) Acland and Fitzroy Streets have everything you need and Luna Park is just down the road. We were lucky to arrange a late check out which enabled another lazy morning relaxing in the Sea Baths. We didn't meet Nicki during our stay but we had everything we needed in the apartment. Thanks for letting us stay, I'd highly recommend this fantastic apartment for some time away by the sea side.
Great little place in what seemed to be an upscale neighbourhood in Bondi Junction. Definitely set the bar for air bnb experiences. Place was VERY clean, wifi was great, TV channels were great to unwind to at the end of the night. Use of laundry was a big plus for us. Vicinity to the train station was also fine. Meeting their furry friend was great as well (lovely goldendoodle). Thanks for the stay!
Great place, well situated and well appointed. Access was simple and communication with the hosts was made very easy. A little noisy in the morning with traffic on William St but all in all a great convenient and spacious place to stay right in the heart of Sydney
It was an awesome experience living at Dave and Nikki's place. I've stayed there for a month. the location is great, and I've got my own separate area. As I usually got off work late and with everything closes down early, the TV in the room really made a difference. The hosts are very nice and their dog Maya is definitely my favorite.
We had an absolutely terrible time at this place. First of all its not really a private residence but a company providing apartments in Australia by a company called Espresso - (website hidden)
Here were the following problems in rough chronological order:
1. Our check in was delayed because the cleaner forgot to change the code on the key safe. Not what we wanted with a 6 year old daughter.
2. The apartment was dirty. We had to spend 3 hours cleaning on the first night. This included a milk frother left with curdled milk that smelt so awful I had to dispose of it down the toilet. I had to go out and buy cleaning products at 8pm. Again not what you want to be doing with a 6 year old who needed to go to bed. They did eventually compensate me for the cleaning products.
3. Shower smelt awful. After 2 weeks they sent someone round who found the silicone seals were very mouldy hence the stench.
4. Leaking pipe under the bathroom sink.
5. Shower leaked water all over the floor outside because there is no silicone seal between the glass paneling and the tiles. They eventually sent someone round (again) to put silicone round all the gaps.
5. Various lights being blown. They eventually sent someone to give us some bulbs for the bed side table lamps. They couldn't be bothered to replace the 3 blown lights in the bathroom or the 2-3 in the staircase light.
6. Bathroom door handle broken.
7. Downstairs toilet seat was broken. They sent someone round (again) to fix it.
6. No extra bed linen was provided. They did send some more after 3-4 weeks.
8. A complete disconnect in communication between their headquarters in Melbourne and managers in Perth as that was the only way to get messages to the mangers in Perth. I had to keep repeating the same messages to different people in Melbourne regarding getting the problems above fixed. The staff in Melbourne were apologetic and helpful, but they alluded to their managers in Perth being a law onto themselves!
9. Relatively poorly equipped for a serviced apartment. For example there was not enough crockery so we had to put on the dishwasher with a half / quarter load only.
10. To top it all off one of my rental cars had the window smashed in, in the last week of our stay. The car was parked outside the house. That was not unusual for the street as there were loads of other cars parked outside. Not Espresso's fault I know, but the manager who had to come and meet us on the first day (as I couldn't get the key safe open for the reasons mentioned), said it was a safe neighbourhood when I asked him. We left that day as we quite frankly couldn't take it anymore!
Great location! Had a blast beautiful quiet street amongst all the cool bars and great parks! Would definitely look to stay there again!
No contact from our host.
The flat was ideal for our requirements however we had certain problems with several features. This is a top floor flat with 2 outside walls and single glazed windows which we found difficult to heat. One bedroom and a bathroom had no heating at all. Electrical equipment provided was good but the filters on both washing machine and dryer had not been cleaned and consequently left marks on our laundry. Instructions for the washing machine were for a different model. The vacuum cleaner dust bag was almost bursting and the replacement did not fit this model. Minimal crockery was provided and others were missing eg 3 cups for 4 intended occupants.
Your local agents dealt with some of these deficiencies promptly.
This was advertised as a 'luxury flat' and clients should not have to deal with these types of problems.
Nice, clean, modern apartment - felt as if we were staying in a hotel. Very easy check in and check out and the hosts are easy to deal with. A lot of cool little shops on Oxford Street only a 2 minute walk away was very handy for morning coffees and bits and pieces.. including a Woolies supermarket. Most of our time in Brisbane was spent at Fortitude Valley.. travel time between Bulimba and the Valley was around 15 - 25 minutes by car (depending on traffic) and the one taxi I caught from the Valley back to the apartment cost me around $18.
Clean, spacious, close to downtown and close to highway exit.. Good experience to stay here. A++
Nicki and her boyfriend rented my place for a week in June.
I could not have asked for better guests, everything went smoothly. Even though we never had the chance to meet (I was abroad and when i got back our schedule never met), we were able to coordinate everything and they were just perfect guests!
Clean, polite, understanding couple, they even left me a clean apt, no dishes no laundry (you did not need to guys, but thanks!).
Bottom line, you cannot ask for better guests, don't hesitate and welcome them in your home!
See you guys soon either back in Tel Aviv or in Oz land!