Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Family oriented, quiet, persistent goal oriented person. Love classic sport cars, bbq and my dog.
Luis has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Amazing place! Great beach and so close to all restaurants and kite beach where you can take kite surfing classes. Apartment is nice, renovated, clean and very spascious. Wspecially like to wake up with the view as all windows and balcony face the water. Pool is nice and clean. We really enjoyed staying at this condo and will certainly come back!
The listing is accurate to the property. The condo was gorgeous and had easy beach and pool access. You have to ask your host for the wifi password, but no big deal. It is a little out of town, but about a 15 min walk on the beach to restaurants- OR you can get a moto taxi or regular taxi by walking out the front gate. Super quiet and great place!
Luis's apartment made my DR trip feel so luxurious and comfy at the same time. It's perfectly located on the best part of Cabarete and you can see all the kite surfers form the wonderful balcony with a million dollar view! It could not ask for better place to stay . It's a gated community and I felt safe all the time. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in the puerto plata or Cabarete area .
The listing was actually much more beautiful than photographed. Very nice place, very clean, absolutely perfect. I would stay again and again. However, I did not ever get to take a hot shower. The first time it didn't work they came right away to fix it, but it wasn't hot after that, and then it never was hot again. I think if I had stayed longer I would have had them come back and I'm certain it would have been fixed because they were very efficient.
Lovely accommodations in the Seawinds development. The apartment was super comfortable and very clean. Staff was amazing - helpful and very friendly. Gorgeous view of the ocean. Couldn't have been more comfortable. Would return with hesitation.
The apartment was very clean. The tv, wifi and washer dryer worked well. The kitchen was fully stocked with pots/pans/etc. The view from the balcony was incredible - the photos here are accurate. The pool in the complex is a short walk from the unit and the ocean is only 50 feet further. Very polite/helpful armed security on-site 24/7. One note - there was fairly extensive construction going on in the lot immediately next to the unit. There was very loud noise from approx. 8am through mid-afternoon most days. This was not a major issue for us as we were up and out earlier than that most mornings, but just something to be aware of (loud noises is probably an understatement - it was apartment-rattling sound and activity). Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay in the Seawinds again.
Casa ampia, luminosa, moderna e ben arredata e con una fantastica vista mare. A pochi passi dal miglior spot di kite surf di tutta cabarete! Davvero la miglior scelta per gli appassionati di confort e kitesurf!
We were four girls staying at Seawinds for a 2 week vacation, and we were very pleased regarding the location, the apt itself, the standard, the security around the complex, and the host, Luis. Every time we had an issue, we sent him a message, and with no exception, he replied within short time (max. 2 hrs). He was really helpful, and we can recommend staying here if you're planning to go to Cabarete. The location is in short distance to both town centre of Cabarete, and to Kite Beach.
1. great location, between Kite Beach and Cabarete
2. The apartments are fairly modern and there is a great pool.
3. The girls who work in the office are very nice and hospitable and will help you out in any way they can. (from organising a taxi, to speaking to the maid etc).
4. beautiful view from the balcony over the water- you can watch the kitesurfers doing their thing.
1. None of the TV channels worked correctly. (not a big deal for me but i could see it being so for someone else)
2. I woke up one morning to unbelievable noise coming from a construction crew on the roof. They were digging up all the tiles. This only lasted the morning though but nobody had told me it was going to happen.
3. Water had leaked from the roof to the apartment resulting in the paint/plaster from the ceiling falling daily onto the floor, bed,furniture etc. The same had occurred in the apt next to mine.The ceiling looks in a bad way and got worse every day. I took pictures and offered to send them to the owner. (who does not reside in the area). However he didnt respond. Though the owner offered to provide free cleaning, the cleaner didnt show up until 3 days later.
5. If I had any issues I was told to talk to the cleaner, however, its difficult to communicate with someone who doesn't speak english.
6. My last two emails to the owner during my stay went unanswered which I found very disappointing. The last communication I received was that I should have contacted Airbnb to ask to be moved to a different apartment - I guess thats the takeaway for me for future bookings.
My husband and I had a relaxed time and were very comfortable at Luis's apartment. The interiors were well designed and equipped. We had a spacious room and slept comfortably. The ocean views are beautiful. We spent time on the beach (supplied with umbrella and beach chairs) as well as the pools. The main town area of Cabarete was a 10-15 minute walk on the beach to restaurants, bars, shops and and grocery store or a 3 minute drive. The facilities management and security was extremely helpful and nice as well.
We would recommend this apartment to any couple or small family looking to have a relaxing getaway.