I'm an educator and musician living in Brooklyn, NY. I love reading, writing, traveling, spending time with friends and generally exploring what the world has to offer.
Arun has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Arun is one great host. He really cares about the people staying at his place and helped us whenever we needed it. The places (restaurants) he recommended to us were nice. His place is close to the Subway and to a lot of little shops in case you need anything. Thanks again, we'd love to come over again!!!
Arun was a great host. Very friendly and accommodating to my girlfriend and me. Definitely recommend for the best combination of price and location
Arun was a wonderful host. He is very down to earth, friendly and willing to help. He made us feel at home in his place-which was very clean and nicely decorated. The neighborhood was nice. I would definitely come back again!
Arun was was a wonderful host! The room/apartment was very nice (clean and well decorated), and Arun helped us navigate the city and gave us great suggestions about where to go and what to eat. Wonderful time, and I would definetly stay again.
Arun was a great host! Super nice and helpful. The place was very spacious and clean, would definitely stay here again.
The reservation was canceled 8 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I stayed with Arun for a single night while interviewing at SUNY Downstate and would stay again. He was very helpful at check-in, making sure I had everything I needed, and even pulled out his clothes steamer so that I could get the wrinkles out of my shirt for my interview. The room/apartment was clean and well situated close to two subways with a few different lines. I personally had no issues with noise during the night.
Arun was a great host!
- Good enough for the money
- The room is very spacious and clean. We were also provided with a great air mattress.
-small AC unit in the room was a pleasant surprise.
- Arun, our host, is responsible and helped us out by giving us tips about the neighborhood and the area.
Mike was also nice and helpful.
- The bathroom is tiny and not so clean.
- We were not provided with any closet space, and we had move lots of dusty books and trinkets, and clean the shelves, in order to get 3 shelves for our clothes. We had to move everything back before we left.
- I was obliged with the company of the many cockroaches(and later, their many offspring) that frequent the kitchen often. Even though I informed the hosts, nothing was done.
All in all, its a good place to stay on a budget.
I travelled with Arun in Spain. He's charismatic, smart, and all around good-people. Two thumbs up!
Arun is a great guy. He's lived in the neighborhood for several years now, and I'm sure could recommend restaurants, points of interest, etc. He is also well-traveled and has great stories about the places he's visited. His new apartment is recently renovated and is on a nice, quiet street. Definitely a good base from which to explore New York, and Brooklyn, in particular.