Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 06
- University of Virginia and Tufts
- Self Employed, Expedia, Inc. (TripAdvisor Media Network), Move Inc. - (website hidden), (website hidden) (American Lawyer Media), Vlasov Group/V.Ships, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), The New York Times Company, US Public Health Service
- English, Français
- Stuart's Airbnb Symbol
. Highlights of my career include:
- Rising from Sales Rep to National Advertising Manager of the New York Times, where I repositioned and grew The New York Times Magazine to have more advertising pages than any other consumer publication.
- Director of Marketing of the Paris-based International Chamber of Commerce where, as President of ICC Publishing SARL, I turned around their for-profit publishing affiliate.
- Advertising Sales and Marketing Director of (website hidden) ((website hidden)), where I successfully converted both b-to-b and b-to-c print advertisers to buy major online campaigns and sponsorships and successfully managed a multi-million dollar marketing budget.
- Director of Marketing of the Monaco-based Vlasov Group/V. Ships, a leading cargo and cruise ship management company, where I drafted the marketing portion of the business plan for Silversea Cruises and was responsible for investor relations of a public company, MCShipping.
-Sales Manager of (website hidden), TripAdvisor Media Network (Expedia), where I brought in new accounts, including Princess Cruises and Crystal Cruises, and opened up new categories of business.
Music tastes: Asian Envy, Winds of Angkor, Phil Putnam, Stephen Leonard, A Broad Range, From Jazz to Opera, Great Music at St. James', LASchola, PAPILLON AU STANDARD HOTEL DOWNTOWN L.A., Rufus Wainwright, Fans of Rufus Wainwright, Tufts University Beelzebubs, Sunset Strip Music Festival, Victor Goldberg, concert pianist
Interests: Travel, Online publishing, Marketing