Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 06
- University of Virginia Law School (Juris Doctor) and Tufts University (BA)
- Self Employed, Expedia, Inc. (TripAdvis Law.com Vlasov Group/V.Ships, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), The New York Times Company, US Public Health Service
- English, Français
- Stuart's Airbnb Symbol
. Highlights of my career include:
- Rising from Sales Rep to National Advertising Manager of the New York Times, where I repositioned and grew The New York Times Magazine to have more advertising pages than any other consumer publication.
- Director of Marketing of the Paris-based International Chamber of Commerce where, as President of ICC Publishing SARL, I turned around their for-profit publishing affiliate.
- Advertising Sales and Marketing Director of law.com ((URL HIDDEN) where I successfully converted both b-to-b and b-to-c print advertisers to buy major online campaigns and sponsorships and successfully managed a multi-million dollar marketing budget.
- Director of Marketing of the Monaco-based Vlasov Group/V. Ships, a leading cargo and cruise ship management company, where I drafted the marketing portion of the business plan for Silversea Cruises and was responsible for investor relations of a public company, MCShipping.
-Sales Manager of (URL HIDDEN) TripAdvisor Media Network (Expedia), where I brought in new accounts, including Princess Cruises and Crystal Cruises, and opened up new categories of business.
Music tastes: A Broad Range, From Jazz to Opera, , Great Music at St. James', Rufus Wainwright, Tufts University Beelzebubs, Broadway Musicals
Interests: Travel, Online publishing, Marketing
Activities: Reading, Theater