Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 19
- Veterinary Receptionist
- Nina's Airbnb Symbol
I work as a Medical Receptionist at a 24-hour veterinary emergency room, so as the job requires, I love animals. I am very fond of classic cocktails and great food. I'm a history buff, and I love to make people laugh.
1. Zeitoun by Dave Eggers
2. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
3. The Lost Continent by Bill Bryson
4. Animal Vegetable Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
5. (reading now) The Big Burn by Timothy Eagan
1. Breaking Bad
3. Downton Abbey
4. Parks and Recreation
1. Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese (also, shopping at Asian markets)
2. Anything from the southern half of any Southern state
3. Pacific Northwest farm-fresh vegetables and salmon
5. San Francisco Mission burritos (El Farolito, to be exact)
When I travel, first and foremost, I like to have a comfortable, familiar place to go when each day ends. I seek an authentic experience more-so than one depicted on the Travel Channel (No Reservations aside). I am a big homebody, so this year I'm working on Adventures in the word "Yes." I want to challenge myself to try new things.
As a guest, I pick up after myself, am happy to sit down and engage with my host or relax alone, maybe take a nap between adventures. I'm always looking for a great, local cocktail bar/diner/dive/amazing food experience and try not to judge a book by its cover-- but if a place looks awesome, it's probably awesome.
I'm new to Airbnb, so this should be a good experience.