Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 09
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Bonita Vista Senior High, UCLA, University of Pittsburgh
- business owner
- Rebecca's Airbnb Symbol
Oh gosh, where did I put my dating profile! Ha!
Here are 6 funky facts about me:
1) Well, first-I love travel. Everyone says that, but I usually hit 4 or 5 countries a year. This year is Bhutan, Tibet, Nepal, South Korea, and maybe Brazil.
2) I'm a nerd. Coffee shops where I can read for hours, college lectures, TED, NPR. These are things I enjoy total nerd-ball style. You'll see a bunch of books in my place.
3) I'm a business owner of a few businesses. That just means I love, love creating things and for some reason, people pay my companies well for those things. Man, how about that!
4) I'm active. Marathons, rock climbing, canyon trips, daily runs, weight lifting, yoga, pole dancing. . . I like it.
5) I'm not a "stuff" person. I prefer experiences.
6) I'm a San Diegan native, a rare breed for around here! I know a lot of funky things to do, like sitting in a certain spot in Balboa Park to hear the errie wind rustle after the jets pass overhead.
I'm looking forward to welcoming you to San Diego's coolest little neighborhood, the East Village, or as the locals call it, "The Yard."