Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
hello! I'm Lorenzo and i live in the most beautiful city in the world! You are welcome in Venice!
Lorenzo has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We had a wonderful day and all the things you provided were very useful.
The maps were so helpful and we had an amazing together. The apartment was spot for a large group like us.
Than you for everything. We will definitely visit again.
We stayed in four different Airbnb locations during our trip in Italy, and this was our favorite. Of course, it wasn't a four-star hotel experience, but it was as described, which is more than we can say about the other Airbnb locations we stayed in during our trip. Here are some specific comments in no particular order:
1. The WiFi worked perfectly.
2. The parking is in a semi-secure, outdoor location behind a wall.
3. The water from the shower spilled out on the floor quite a bit because there was an incomplete partition around the bathtub.
4. Lorenzo and his wife were delightful and kind. They spent quite a bit of time with us providing recommendations about what to visit in Venice.
5. Lorenzo and his wife live on the same block as the flat, so they were very accessible and didn't keep us waiting at all.
6. The neighborhood in which the flat is located is a sleepy, middle-class community. As American tourists, we absolutely loved it because it gave us what seemed like a more authentic experience than more touristy accommodations.
7. The restaurant up the block is pretty nice. We were the only non-natives in it during both of our dinners there. The food was cheap, and the staff was very friendly and patient with our nonexistent Italian skills. The food wasn't particularly good, though, by Italian standards.
8. It was very easy getting to Venice from here by bus, though we could probably just as easily driven in with our rental car and parked at one of the parking garages on the outskirts of town.
Lorenzo is a brilliant host! His communication was clear and prompt all the time. His apartment is beautiful, a home away from home. I hope to use it again in the future!
Appartement bien situé, à 10 minutes de Venise en autobus. Super propre, pratique et bien décoré. Lorenzo était disponible, il y avait des ingrédients de base pour cuisiner. Je le recommande fortement et j'y retournerai.
The apartment was perfect to travel in and out of Venice. The bus stop is very close. The neighborhood is safe and everyone was very nice! Lorenzo and his son were wonderful! His son picked up us from the airport and within 1 hour of our arrival we were roaming the alleys of Venice! I highly recommend this lovely apartment.
I had a great experience at Lorenzo's AirBnB. The apartment was very comfortable and spacious and nicely cleaned. Lorenzo was very helpful in providing directions around Venice and he also provided maps in the apartment. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone! (Plus, it is very close to the main part of Venice- just a quick bus ride away and the stop is directly across the street from the apartment.)
Un grand merci à Lorenzo pour son accueil et ses conseils. L'appartement est très grand et propre, et idéalement situé à une centaine de mètres des arrets de bus et des commerces. Idéal pour se rendre à Venise en 15 minutes pour 1€30 !
Lorenzo and his wife Grazia are lovely and helpful hosts!
They provided all the info we needed and communication was always easy and friendly.
The house is great, it has everything you need for a perfect stay. It's only 10 minutes away from Venice city center by bus and the bus stop is super close! The neighborhood is very charming, there are supermarkets and restaurants nearby!
The beds are very comfortable and the heating is great. They even left some pasta and tomato sauce for us! The internet was a little unstable but it wasn't an issue for us since we had so much to do!
I highly recommend this apartment to anyone coming to Venice!
Thank you Lorenzo and Grazia!
Accommodation was as listed. Perfect location for us - easy to find by car and easy to catch a bus into Venice. Maps etc provided by Lorenzo as well as pasta for the evening which was much appreciated.
Très bon accueil de Lorenzo (et de son fils qui nous est venu nous chercher et nous a reconduit à l"aéroport).
Appartement bien chauffé (car il faisait froid dehors), agréable , bien situé et calme
Nous avons apprécié notre séjour
Claude et Chantal
Federico è spettacolare. Un giovane architetto molto promettente e molto divertente. mi piace molto il confronto con lui. Spero torni presto.
Excelentes huéspedes. Espero tenerlos nuevamente en Santiago.
Una muy buena persona que compartió mucho con los demás huéspedes, supo apreciar los detalles de nuestro hospedaje.