Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 87
- Launceston Church Grammar School
- Sophie's Airbnb Symbol
I am a 32yo single female moving to Noosa in mid-May 2013 and am looking for a place to live temporarily with the outlook of going permanent if we both get along well!
I would like to live close to Hastings Street, ideally on the waterfront (the Sound etc) or with water views in a light, sunny, breezy, tasteful abode.
I find the water, warmth and the lifestyle in Noosa very good for the soul and great for fitness and health and I'm looking to get involved in regular yoga practice etc.
I will be applying for work either as a nurse or in admin or front desk at a resort. I'm not really too fussed...just a job which can allow me to spend the rest of my daylight hours out and about and balanced.
* I'm not a big tv or movie watcher at home, but I love a good art-house movie at the cinemas.
* I don't cook very often at home and tend to do my own thing with food but I am happy to do some meals and of course takeaways together.
*I'm neat and tidy, clean and considerate and also quiet.....although I wouldn't call myself a neat freak or a nerd!
* I've spent a fair few years in boarding school and at college as well as flatting in Sydney for 9 years so I'm not unfamiliar with shared accommodations.
* I enjoy swimming in the sea, boating, fishing, kayaking, sun baking, community gardens, volunteering, reading, tennis, jogging on the beach & in the National Park, beautiful meals out, road trips, OS travel and meeting new people.
I am a non smoker and at the moment I'm a non-drinker as part of the new healthier me. 7 weeks down and it feels terrific.
I have my own car so off street parking would be handy. At this stage don't plan on bringing much up with me...just my clothes, picture frames, doona covers and laptop/printer.