A digital entrepreneur and CEO-Founder of Bromotion Media Services. In love with Spaniards and their culture so decided to make Barcelona his home forever. :)
Bro Han has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
I lived in this apartment for a month aimed for relax in Barcelona. I was welcomed and received with hospitality by the host Rohan.
To be objective, I will list my comments as follows:
1. Cheap price, this room is really cheap and private. For me personally I don't like living in hostels sharing with several people. This room is private with a hostel price.
2. Nice host, Rohan is a kind-hearted man. He is always helpful. He shared his stories with me and provided one or two times tasty indian food.
3. Indian breakfast. There is a cooker comes to the kitchen to cook some indian bread every morning. I'm telling you, I recommend you to taste it with the indian spicy sauce. It's wonderful.
1. The apartment is located in a far away district, which I didn't expect before coming. It takes about half an hour transfers 2 or 3 times to the center where you want to go.
2. No, it's not near the sea by walking 10 minutes as described. I spent more than half an hour walking to the sea. Forget about it if you want to live in a seaside apartment.
3. The apartment is in a mountainous area and in the fourth floor. it's good for a workout exercise. but I don't recommend to old people. It's too tired when I climb those slopes and stairs everyday after several days especially after visiting touristic areas in the night.
After all, I will recommend this room for students who want to save money and for a short stay.
I am sorry for the late review.. :)
but he is the very welcome person. and It was nice to meet him.
I thank for his great hospitality.
Rohan is a really great man and it was a great pleasure to spend time with him !
Response from Bro Han:
Thanks, David. It was great to host you. I am sure people would love to host you. Speak to you soon.
Hôte charmant mais appartement très très sale ( au secours la salle de bain et l'odeur des draps ) et au 3 éme étage accès par petit escalier pas pratique dans immeuble limite insalubre . J'avais demandé si il pouvait accueillir une cinquième personne et il m'avait répondu que oui , hors il avait aussi prévu de rester dormir dans l'appartement avec nous , avec les deux chats , 2 lits doubles et 2 petit canapés que vous pouvez voir sur la photo je vous assure que celà aurait été très inconfortable .
Bref je ne recommande pas du tout cette adresse , ma femme c'est mise à pleurer en arrivant car elle ne voulait pas rester dormir dans un tel endroit , les photos sont extrèmement trompeuses
-the rooms were not like those in the picture.
-I booked for 3 people but I have been given only 2 beds.
-the rooms were not separated.
-greatest kindness and hospitality
-clean towels available, and also space in the kitchen and fridge.
Thank you Rohan. My stay was really lovely. Your care and kindness made the days I was there enjoyable.
c'est un imposteur tout est pourri,sale et dans un cartier qui craint.
On n'est pas resté une nuit.
Thank you so much for hosting me! I really enjoyed my staying at Rohan's apartament. Rohan and Olga are very friendly and helpful hosts. They gave me several pieces of advise what to see in Barcelona and helped with transport navigation. My best recommendations!
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Rohan and Olga were awesome! So helpful and generous. Very close to the metro so that was nice! Great view of Barcelona. We would definitely go there again.
Rohan stayed with me for almost a month and I was happy with him. He makes a great guest, he is clean and respectful and very good company for a chat and a glass of wine. He even cooked for me a couple of times! I definitely recommend him as a guest, you'll have no complaint!
Rohan is a nice person and a clean and responsible guest. Totally recommended!