Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I preferred activities on water or some thing like that :)
Janis has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The house was ok
everything was very fine
Nice flat, good location, Good value. Will be happy to stay next time
Good clean flat, it os very comfartabele for 2-3 nights. Apartametn is near the old sity and railway and bus stations.
Great location in a very trendy area, close to the beautifull city center of Riga. Lots of nice coffeebars and shops around. The room offers great value for many, it was exactly as shown in the picture. It was easy tot find, thanks to Janis' description. The couch/bed is comfortable for two people. I would recommend staying with Janis!
Проживала у Яниса в течение недели. Как и описано - квартира в центре, старый город в 5 минутах.
Квартира небольшая. студия, но все есть.
Не было утюга - написала хозяину - принес на следующий день, а так же моющее средство плюс новые коврики для ванной, было приятно.
Осталась довольна, всем рекомендую - цена соответствует качеству.
The apartment was ok but the building is not in the best conditions. The 5 floors of stairs are a bit tiering. The location is really good.
Le logement de Janis est très bien situé, il est toutefois sous-équipé. En effet, nous n'avions pas d'assiettes pour manger, pas de couteaux et seulement deux fourchettes. Globalement l'appartement était propre malgré le petit amas de cheveux trouvés dans l'évier ... Par de problème particulier pour récupérer les clefs mais pour les rendre en revanche, il fallait les donner avant midi à un bar qui ouvrait à ... midi. Nous avons toutefois passé un agréable séjour à Riga.
What a HORROR of an accommodation. The only good thing is that the sofa had (hopefully) clean sheets, a blanket and two pillows and I was able to spend 2 nights there and quickly leave.
First of, the ENTIRE bathroom is covered in mold. The shower, the tiles and even top wall, are full of mold!!! In the corners, the ceiling, under the sink, next to the toilet is MOLD!
on a side note: I fully relied on reviews for this listing and I am totally shocked by the previous positive reviews. Either they never entered the bathroom, or they have similar "conditions" in their own homes (which I very much doubt!!!)
I have taken circa 20 pictures of what I am writing about as proof!!
Somehow I will try to provide this to AirBnB...
- the sink is blocked half way by the washing machine so you cannot stand in front of sink properly.
- the toilet has in front of it after 20 centimers the glass wall of the shower, so if you are above 1.85cm you will have trouble sitting down and "completing your business."
- half a roll of toilette paper was left for a 2 day stay.
- there is a HORRIBLE smell in the corridor and in the room. I had to leave the windows open during the day and use room freshener to stand it at all. (I presume this is from mold as well...)
- the heater in the bathroom did not work, so it was freezing.
- the heater in bedroom barely worked, thank god there was an extra heater one could plug in.
- leftover food was left in the fridge.
- the bedroom had dirt and dust in the corners, under the sofa was a layer of dust and dirt because it had obviously not been cleaned it the last 12 months!!
- when you enter the building and are in the stairwell you get an idea of the accommodation already. It seems to be a completely run down building where landlords make dormitories and single bed room apartments. There was a lot of people throughout the day and night!
The only positive thing is that the wifi worked and the pickup of the key also worked seamlessly.
Было неплохо. Вполне адекватный ценник и очень близко к центру.