We have chosen to settle in the beautiful city of Vancouver for the moment and we are enjoying it thoroughly. I work at a Mission in the Downtown Eastside and my husband is an accountant. We look forward to your visit.
The reservation was canceled 149 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Stunning condo in a fantastic location! Tim and Su were very friendly and accommodating, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here while we searched for our own home.
Location was the best for walking in Vancouver, we walked to Granville Island, Chinatown, Gastown, and even English Bay one day. Grocery store, wine store, Starbucks, pub, and Shopper's Drug Mart all within a block or so, and Robson and Granville shopping also just a few minutes walk. Condo was a good size, underground parking was included, bed was comfy, couch folded out, and we were quite content there for the month! Hosts were great, highly recommended!
The apartment is exactly as shown in the photos! Very cute with Everything you need for a great (website hidden)-Mari and Tim met us at the apartment and showed us through, giving us instructions for everything. The apartment was very clean with all of the small extras (toilet paper, coffee, tea, spices, oil etc) so that you can start living right away as if it is your own home. The location can not be beat for a great downtown experience. Walkable to Yaletown, China Town, Gas Town and everything in between. The Yaletown skytrain station is five minutes walk away.
Great hosts and a great little apartment! We would recommend it highly for a couple. The couch opens to a bed if you have sleepover guests as well.
The reservation was canceled 20 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I have a two months business travel from China to Vancouver between Aug and Oct. It is good season in Vancouver and it is also a nice stay in Su's apartment.
About the apartment, I'd like to say, it is wonderful and I will recommend it to anyone who will have a short time stay in Vancouver. Below are some of the details.
Everything looks exactly same as shown in the picture. There are everything in the apartment for daily life.
The traffic around the apartment is very good, it is very near the China-town skytrain station. And the most important is that I enjoy the time when working from the apartment to the skytrain station.
The apartment is very near the sea wall, I feel quite relax while walking along the sea wall.
There is a free parking lot under the building, so it will be very convenient when driving a car.
When I found one chair is (website hidden) is very nice to help me to replace the broken chairs quickly.
I really appreciate Brian and Linda's help when checking in/out. They show me the bus station, the nearest shopping mall, the supermarket etc. They are very nice and considerable. When I am leaving, I also have a very nice chat with Brian.
My eight week stay at Su and Tim's Yaletown apartment was perfect. The apartment was exactly as it looked in the pictures, was fully equipped with everything I needed (and more). It's located close to everything, and a great base to explore (website hidden) and Tim were great hosts, my arrival and departure was smooth and they were responsive and easy to reach when I had questions.
I can't speak highly enough of them, or of the apartment. I'm sure you'll enjoy it for your next stay in Vancouver.
We loved the place! The division of the rooms is excellent! Confortble and very easy to take care! The gim is complete. The neighborhood is really good! Thanks Su! Thanks Linda!
my partner and i recently came over from Syndey Australia and felt (email hidden)'s Home was exactly what we were looking for and she was a fantastic host greeting us with muffins and other goodies to start us off, we would gladly stay again xoxox
We had a perfect time at this apartment!
We would like to mention a few details:
- check-in was perfect and went very smooth. They seem to be the perfect hosts.
- bed is confortable
- TV is great, many TV channels, cable tv and video-recorder that is a really great tool as one can even record 2 shows at the same time. There is a music system with an iPod connection dock
- kitchen had many utensils provided, seems very new; it was easy to cook meals and live as if you are at home, fridge is huge, freezer (website hidden) and Tim even provided milk, eggs and English muffins for our first few days when we arrived, we really appreciated that!
- balcony is great, has super views and even a BBQ-grill was provided that we can use
- felt safe overall in this building; there is a concierge and with your key you can only enter your floor and no other floors
- area is super hyper great (next to soccer stadium and hockey stadium and at the seawall which is very nice and Yaletown is a great place to live, it's safe, there are a lot of restaurants, pubs and grocery stores nearby
- skytrain station is rather close (Chinatown or Yaletown-Roundhouse), easily reached by foot
- bus station right in front of building
- bathroom is great and also seems very new, a lot of towels etc are provided
- what's not mentioned in the description is the fact that there is an additional room for storage etc with a table in it to work. We use it especially to store luggage etc., that's a great plus!
- area is quiet, the apartment too
- traffic noise nearly inexisting so no problem to sleep at night with windows open
- Tim and Su are very responsive to our e-mail requests and questions and telephone calls
- there is a bowling lane, private cinema, pool, gym in building that can be used by tenants
- Dryer and washer in-suite are advantageous, as is dish-washer
We would totally book this apartment again and can recommend it to everyone.
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to get to know Vancouver and feel like a resident