• Jo'Vonna
  • Facebook
    536 Friends
About Me
Savannah State University, Hilton Head High School, Savannah State University, Hilton Head High School
Jo'Vonna's Airbnb Symbol

Visit create.airbnb.com »


Hey, I’m Jo'Vonna!

US · Member since July 2010
Report this user
You have reported this user. Undo?

I can't fall asleep until either A) you tell me goodnight or B) I pass out waiting, You are 90% of why i wake up in the morning..the other 10% is because i need to go pee.:P, Mom, im 16 now. Can I have a (URL HIDDEN) Justin., "Mr. Krabs" lives in "Bikini Bottom"..... Think about it ;), There's plenty of fish in the sea...but you're my nemoo :) , When I was your age, I lost my tooth. Not my virginty., "thats gay" - "you're gay", when you find someone who makes you genuinely happy, Im bored so I get off of (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), im bored so i get on again., God, Yeah, I'm quiet... around you. You should see me with my friends., Music, Sade, Jamie Foxx, RBD, T.I., Metallica, Alicia Keys, Drake, Jill Scott , Ivy Queen La Diva, Petition To Shorten Lil Wayne's Jail Time. (NEED 1 MILLION), Sleeping Naked, "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem, Five Finger Death Punch, That laugh Lil' Wayne does in all his songs, KidClass, Yelling "FLOCKA!" at inappropriate times, Hearing part of a song and thinking.."that's going to be my next status", Nikki Minaj, 3 KINGZ, Waka Flocka Flame, shpakOO, Counterparts, Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane, Maxwell, Pitbull, Steeplejack Music, Marilyn Manson, Daddy Yankee, Young and Divine, MARILYN MANSON, The Fray, Don Omar, Children Of Bodom, Michael Jackson, Corinne Bailey Rae, RBD, Laura Izibor, Trey Songz, Lil Wayne, Chrisette Michele, Yellowcard, Boys Like Girls, Shakira, Black Theater Usa, The Hangover, Twilight, Disney Pixar, The lamp that ghetto stomps the "i" in Pixar, REMEMBER ME, Michael Jackson's This Is It, Disney, South Park, TINY & TOYA, The Simpsons, Criminal Minds, Family Guy, CSI, Join if you used to watch Catdog, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Or Ahh Real Monsters, Pauly D's face when Israeli told him he has to wait till marriage, Every boy needs to be like Tyler from 16 and pregnant. End of Story., Jersey Shore, When I was your age, we had Kenan And Kel. Not Drake and Josh., Perro Amor, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Official - [adult swim], "The Game", The Boondocks, NCIS, ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas, Family Guy, Official Law & Order Page, the boondocks, Savannah, Georgia, Supa Dave Myers For Mayor, This is my cup of care \_/ oh look its empty!, jump back in your plant pot an grow the fuck up! ve probably learned more from (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) than I have from school, PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!!! ........ tomorrow though.