In my mind, "howdy" is a more appropriate greeting than "hey." I've been bitten by the travel bug. I hope to visit as much of the world as possible. I like meeting new people and having new experiences. I love hang gliding and bacon. The world should not only be experienced via a book. Get off your butt and go see it. Live it.
So a little bit about me:
1) I'm a high school math teacher
2) I'm left handed
3) I speak a VERY SMALL amount of Spanish and Arabic (I only know a couple of words, phrases, and numbers.)
4) I'm sarcastic
5) I was raised to have manners and be respectful of OPP (other people's property)
6) I want to bungee jump from a helicopter one day
7) I LOVE shawarma
8) I think today's horror movies are hilarious...meaning they're not scary.
9) I love jazz music. But I'm always interested in hearing music from other cultures and countries.
10) I'm double-jointed in my right thumb.
11) Though I currently live in Kuwait, I'm an American from Dallas, TX
Charles has completed online and offline ID verification.