Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 62
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Marple Newtown Senior High School, Messiah College, Temple University
- Community Integrated Services
- Colleen's Airbnb Symbol
I'm Colleen from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I work for a non-profit organization that helps people with disabilities achieve their employment goals. I live with my partner, Dawne, and some others friends in West Philadelphia. Some of my favorite things to do with my spare time are running and training for races, socializing with friends over some dinner and wine, reading, exploring nature, traveling, appreciating life.
My Top 5 Favorite Events in Philadelphia:
(website hidden) Week - It takes place during the first week of June. Many bars and restaurants participate and have brewery tap takeovers, and you are able to try delicious, hard-to-get beers from all over the US and world.
2. 4th of July - what could be better about this American holiday then spending it in the birth place of the United States?!? The Benjamin Franklin Parkway hosts the biggest free concert in America.
3. Terror Behind the Walls - I personally love Halloween and having the chance to explore The Eastern State Penitentiary during the day is scary enough but for Halloween they deck it out with scary actors dressed to frighten and have you walk through in the dark!
4. The Penn Relays - which happens at the end of every April is the world's oldest relay meet where some of the worlds top track athletes compete.
5. Phillies Games - Going to a Phillies game during the 180 game season is always fun. Whether it is dollar hot dog night, or a fan giveaway night it is guaranteed to be a good time with friends and local fans.