Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 03
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO); Russian School of Private Law
- English, Français, Русский
- Daria's Airbnb Symbol
I am 24, presently working as a lawyer but still in the search of myself. As part of that, I volunteer as an English teacher for refugee kids in Moscow and am also planning to go abroad in the nearest future to get a degree (hardly likely, an MBA related to NGO and social work) and live/work for some time in a foreign country or countries.
My main interests include:
- music (primarily, early Jamaican reggae, ska and rocksteady of 1950s-1960s, two-tone, also modern similar stuff and more heavy Oi! and hardcore music);
- vinyl (visiting local record stores has already become part of my every trip);
- books (preferably, non-fiction history - mainly, history of modern civil wars, African history, my favourite music history, anti-fascist resistance, anarchist and other similar counter-culture history and philosophy; dystopias in fiction);
- travelling (objective - to visit as many places in the world as possible because I believe that all of them must have smth that makes them worth visiting; apart of that, I like going to music festivals (obviously)).
I am more of an introvert-type person and have anarchist, libertarian, anti-racist and anti-fascist, anti-sexist, atheist views. At the same time, I am open-minded and ready for discussion since, for sure, every person is free to have his/her own views and values unless they interfere with other persons' freedom.