Ciao sono Diego, originario di Torino, al momento risiedo a Londra. Saranno i miei genitori a darvi le chiavi dell'(website hidden) aspetto!
Diego has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Diego's apartment was lovely, just as described. Clean and sunny, Diego even left clean linens and towels for us so we didn't have to carry things like that with us. The tube station is 50m away and there are shops, restaurants and bars around. We had great time and if we back in London we will stay with Diego again!
Ravie de mon séjour à Londres et de l'appartement de Diego situé dans le quartier de Hammersmith.
L'appartement est propre, très pratique pour un séjour.
Les clés ont été remises comme convenu même si Diego n'était pas sur place il n'y a eu aucun problème.
Merci encore !
This was a brilliant flat in Shepherds Bush in London. Very clean, bight, modern and spacious. Everything we need was there and Diego was very helpful in the process. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to spend some time in London try and book this flat. Great travel links. 5 Minute walk to Westfield shopping.
We loved it!!!
Great hospitality, Diego is a very kind and friendly person. The apartment is very nice, has all the modern conveniences and is situated close to the metro. Recommended and repeat!;)
My stay in the apartment with my wife was very nice. There is a very beautiful view from the mountains there. It has a lot space and everything you need to survive, just need to take your clothes. The place is very close to the metro station, so the long distance to the town center is not a problem, even because there are Cafes and supermarkets around. The only bad thing there (for me, which stayed for 19 days) is that it doesn't have internet, but that is easily solved with a 3G connection.
Séjour excellent,appartement trés bien équipé et trés agréable,en Zone 2 ,a proximité de 3 stations de métro,commerces et fast food. Trés bon rapport qualité prix,nous n avons pas rencontré le propriétaire,mais il a été facilement joignable et trés disponibles pour répondre à nos demandes... A recommander...
Diego's apartment is in a quiet residential area but just a short walk to the Metro station. Our host provided clear & detailed information on the location of local restaurants & supermarkets as well as all that Turin city has to offer visitors. We appreciated that brochures for museums, boat trips and many other attractions were in English.
The very clean, air conditioned apartment catered well for home cooking. Our hosts are very proud of their home and city and it was so nice to talk with them and learn about Turin.
We had a great experience in Torino and at Diego's flat. Diego's father met us on the first day, showing us the flat and giving us valuable info on the flat and the area. He was always there to answer a question or give us valuable help.
The flat is in a residential area of Torino with extremely easy access to the down town via the metro. Originally we thought this may be a problem but getting away from the hustle and bustle of the down town was a vacation in itself. The neighbouring restaurants, gelato places and cappuccino bars were great places to hang out and meet the local people. Being Canadian we were not used to the very hot days in the summer and welcome the balconies and breezeways the flat offered. No air con so this was very welcome.
Good place to stay and explore Torino
I looked for a place to stay for a month in Turin and my long research paid off. :)
This is a wonderful apartment:
- Great internet connection (especially with Ethernet cable). WiFi didn't work on the balcony/patio, but Ethernet cable is long enough to reach easily. I'd say a perfect work environment: birds sang all day and the view of the snow covered Alps (in June).
- Safe and quiet location while being close to Metro (about 7 min walk). 3 grocery stores are nearby (large supermarket is 8 min away). I stayed by myself and felt safe walking back from the Metro at 11-12 o'clock at night.
- Easy (fast and cheap) to get to the center of the city by Metro. I had large luggage, so I took taxi from Porta Susa (13 Euros).
- Fully equipped with everything you may need even for a long stay (all kitchen supplies, washing machine, etc.). Don't bother bringing books about Turin, there are plenty of them at the apartment!
- Two good places to run in the morning are nearby: Walking/Bike path along the Aero Club Torino and around or within the Parco Pellerina Mario Carrara.
- Balcony is so private (and secured by alarm sensors) that I couldn't resist sleeping there for a couple nights :)
- Last, but not least (!), the hosts: very accommodating, helpful, and genuinely wonderful people.
Next time I'm in Turin, I won't even think of looking for another place. I highly recommend it.
The reservation was canceled 50 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.