Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 76
Offline IDPersonal Info
Offline IDIdentification Card
- Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- English, 中文
- Jean's Airbnb Symbol
My Intention for Renting A Room:
As I have just relocated to Sunnyvale for work, I am looking for a furnished room to stay for 1-3 months or longer while searching for an apartment to rent for long term. Although I possess a driving license, I plan to obtain a local license or at least attend a refresher driving course and get a car eventually. So, it will be relying on public transportation or even carpool for now. Defintely looking forward to meeting people!
Personal Profile Summary:
I am 37, second generation Chinese Singaporean, graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing & Management major) in Australia, single/not married and a Christian. Worked for over 12 years including employers such as Oracle Asia Pacific, Cisco USA and Hewlett-Packard Asia Pacific. Like big dogs - had a Rottweiler, my favorite by far. Enjoy keeping abreast of current, financial & business news through TV, online, newspapers and magazines/ journals.
Personal Profile in Detail:
Other likes are afternoon tea/coffee (cappucino/coffee black/earyl gray, green tea, vanilla, rose, camomille), travelling (obssession, we can share over drinks/meals), swimming (not doing enough), cycling onroad (no racer)/ offroad (beginner level), RC flying (beginner only, wish to fly glider someday), hiking (Alum Rocks is my next target) and snokelling (Malaysia, Mauritius). Would like to try dance class in gym (female environment as I'm shy to exercise next to a male), fly fishing, see the Northern Lights "Aurora" and hunting (?).
What To Expect:
A typical day having me in your place would likely to be as follows.
- Breakfast, ideally home-cooked but usually ended up having to grab coffee/plain bagel on the way to work.
- Not great at cooking so I keep it simple by using cooking methods such as steaming and or nothing (= fresh/raw food). Occassional light pan fry. Worst case scenario would be a fresh fruit dinner.
- Would try to make an effort to get out after dinner
- It will be great if you could knock on my door or give a wake-up call before leaving for work. I have a fear of oversleep whenever I travel for work. Don't worry if you can't, I do have multiple alarms set on my cell phone.
- I can't smoke or do drugs.
- I don't drink at home. I do social drinking only, preferably wine, at most one glass and I'd zone out after that.
- Light traveller, plan to build my wardrobe only after I get my own apartment.
- As a single female traveller, safety is the most important for me. Please feel free to advise or let me know gently if you ever find that I am putting myself in danger at any time. I'd appreciate it very much - seriously.
Special Request/ Note:
If you can't host me at any time during my planned stay, it's okay. However, please try to give sufficient notice so that I can find another room.