I'm Peter. I am a musician.
I enjoy travelling, meeting new people, and eating good food !
Hope to see you soon !
My stay at Peter's has been really pleasant. He is a welcoming and nice host and the flat mates are lovely and great to hang around. It is a very convenient place that I would recommend!
I stayed with Peter for 2 days. Lovely chap. I'd recommend his place, it's nice, with good sized rooms and it's location offers great bus links into the city.
I would definitely stay there again.
Lovely place, great location, lovely room, great host! Do yourself a favour: if you are going to London stay at Peter's!
I had a great stay in Peter's house. Loved the neighbourhood and felt like home. Peter was kind and helpful, he even let me leave by luggage for some extra days in his apartment until I moved to another place. His flatmates were really nice and friendly too.
That was my second stay at Peter's home, and it was as nice and pleasant as the first one. Great, spacious room. Peter was a great and helpful host. Also very understanding about my late evening arrival. Thank you!
Peter was too kind and friendly! when I arrived to the House, he showed me the room, gave to my disposition all what I will need...and his flatmates were lovely too. The room was fresh and solar!
I stayed in London for five days, the place is 8 minutes from Ravenscourt's tube and near to many buses which going to the centre of London.
La maison de Peter est agréable, ses deux colocataires sont accueillantes, j'ai passé un bon séjour hormis le fait que j'ai entendu la chaudière faire du bruit toute la nuit dans la chambre. Mais Peter m'a assuré qu'on pouvait l'éteindre afin de ne plus l'entendre. A part cette petite note négative, tout s'est très bien passé.
Peter was very polite when we met, he even carried our suitcases up the stairs.
There were however a few issues with the apartment:
• The heating did not work.
• There is no wifi (as advertised) - only an "Internet stick", which cannot be used with devices such as iPad, iPhone etc. Unfortunately for us we didn't have a laptop, therefor no Internet. As I was relying on this as a means of communication, this made it extremely difficult to contact Peter. He did suggest that I use the free wifi down the road at Starbucks, however due to the rainy weather & my unfortunate circumstances (having a broken leg) it wasn't convenient for me to do so.
• Out of the breakfast items advertised as being available (cereal, milk, fruits, coffee & tea) only coffee was actually provided, there was also juice, which was nice.
• The kitchen lacked utensils & appliances, there was not even a kettle, let alone a mug or cutlery. The apartment was basically empty.
• The images shown on the website do not depict the apartment accurately.
• He told us to contact the neighbor, if we needed anything, however I find it inappropriate to expect the neighbor to provide us with ALL items that were missing.
• Peter told us that he would return the following day to fix the light that was not working in the bedroom, however he failed to do so.
• Although shown in the images, there is actually no television.
There were no issues with the location or size of the place.
The purpose of renting an apartment is to have the conveniences/comforts that I would not find in a hotel. In my experience, these did not exist at peters apartment.
Regrettably, I did not research this place well enough & failed to read previous reviews.
Peters place did not met expectations, after advising Peter of my concerns, he offered £20 compensation. After mediation, it was determined by Air Bnb that I was entitled to a full refund.
Peter was lovely hoas, friendly and welcoming. I enjoyed my stay there, I recommend it very much to anyone.
The apartment was in a great location, nestled in a cute area outside of London close to an underground stop and several bus lines-- very convient if you're coming from Heathrow!
The actual apartment itself is a little different than pictured in the photos-- there's no television, sparse decorations, and no wireless internet. However, there is a Starbucks with free wifi down the street. We enjoyed the apartment's proximity to a grocery store, as well as the full kitchen and grill to cook on. The apartment's deck was also amazing, providing a fun place to sit and enjoy a nice drink at the end of a long day.
Peter was a wonderful host. Unfortunately, he was traveling abroad during our stay and was unable to immediately respond to our concerns involving the lack of wireless internet and not enough blankets for a cold night which was admittedly very frustrating. However, promptly upon his return to London, Peter surprised us one morning with a note containing a cash refund for the lack of internet and a letter of apology slipped through the mail slot, as well as a stack of blankets outside the door.
As we were the first guests to ever stay at this flat, I'm confident the issues we had will be sorted out in time for the next guest. If you are looking for a comfortable place to stay outside of busy London (but with easy connections to the city center), I recommend this flat.
Peter is one of those that I could regret we didn't met. Our communication by e-mail has been very efficient and pleasant and Rasta, my loving ugly dog :D and my flatmates really appreciated him. In 2 words, great guest :)
Peter is so kind and respectful. He doesn't even know how to make coffe so he doesnt use the kitchen!
Nice guy :)