Location independent entrepreneur, surfer, and SCUBA diver who is living on a beautiful island of Bali.
Great value for the villa. Pretty much everything you need (at a fantastic price). Only thing I would say is there is very little (or no) hot water in the showers, which in Bali is not necessarily always a bad thing!
The managers - especially Yuda and Wang were amazing, also hooked us up with a good driver for a couple days.
good location for shopping ,really good pool, house needs a good clean, smelly on- suite bathroom, place needS some TLC.
Great villa, everything was exactly as expected. Very central and safe location. Vladimir always quick to respond and very helpful. A very pleasant stay.
The place is absolutely gorgeous, what a wonderful villa with private swimming pool, big comfortable rooms, air-con, tv with dvd and comfortable sofas, seconds away from the main street and five mins walk to bintang supermarket.
The villa was maintain by Yuda who looked after us extremely well.
Place was lovely, liked the outdoor setting. Among all the hustle and bustle of Seminyak could hear music nearly every evening. Management staff were very helpful and assisted with driver and various other errands.
Villa was nice and tidy
everything you need was there
nice and close to everything in Seminyak area
10 minute walk to the beach
nice and quiet location
Property is well maintained and owner is very responsive.
Weeks after booking, new photos were uploaded and I found out one of the rooms was a single bed, Valdmir responded to my concerns and got us a super single mattress, kudos to him!
• Has an oven, stove and microwave, fridge, all in good condition
• Has a water dispenser that provides cold/hot water
• Big-ass dining table to talk...and talk, and talk
• Pool is super clean
• Aircon works really well
• Very near to many amenities
• 5 minutes to Bintang (supermarket)
• 1 minute away from nearest restaurant, fashion stores, scooter rental
• Street is well-lited and safe, except the alley to the property, very dark but only 15 seconds walk, VERY safe.
• 2 minutes away from nearest RELIABLE money changer (I'm serious, do NOT change anywhere that does not have a proper shopfront)
• A lot of mosquitoes, get some mosquito coils at Bintang, IDR2000 for 10.
• Water pressure for showering is pretty weak
• Heater seems a bit erratic, but I'm sure Vlad will get that fixed
• Electricity did trip a couple of times, so familiarize yourself with where the circuit breaker is.
• May get a bit noisy on Friday till 10+pm from the bars, but it ends pretty early so you should be fine
Great location to stay at if you want to be near enough to amenities but do not want to stay in the overcrowded Kuta.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Vlad is a really nice guest to have in the house. He has a super good vibe, he is interesting, interested in others and caring. I definitey recommend him and am grateful to have met him.
Vladimir and his family are very nice. Hope to see them on the boat again soon.