Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Hi, I live and work in Hong Kong. I love traveling and meeting new people. I am a relaxed and friendly household, very used to welcoming guests from all around the world.
Eric has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The apartment was great and very clean! There were more then enough space for our group of 8 people. Kitchen were available but we ended up not using it since there were so many restaurants in the area. The apartment was also conveniently located near the mall, money exchange and metro. The host provided very quick responses. Some disadvantages: apartment located on the 7th floor with no elevator (we were warned ahead of time, but we didn't mind it so much since the area was so great) and street noise (although noise died down once the windows were closed). We highly recommend this place.
Airish was there to greet us when we arrived. She was always speedy in responses even with the slight problems we ran into. The apartment is on the 1st floor of a walk-up. Considering Hong Kong, the space was a normal sized unit that has a bunkbed in one space, and a single bed in the other. The bedrooms have large beds which leaves little room for your luggage.
The bathroom was relatively clean, though it's the kind where the shower gets the toilet wet as well.
This was the perfect place for our group! It was 1 block from where we had meetings and it was close to the metro and also good restaurants. The instructions were very detailed and appreciated. We had a great time staying here and would stay here again! Thanks Eric!
-The location is very convenient and close to all shopping areas with limitless choices for eating out.
- Cable TV if you stay home
- This apartment is very small and I don't think it's designed for 10 ppl even for HK standards. I have stayed in numerous places in Wan Chai and have a good sense of it. We were two ppl and still the place was very cramped up. The fish-eye lens has given a larger image to this apartment than it actually is.
- This place needs a major upgrade and repairs.
- Cleanliness is not a 4.5 star as indicated. Maybe the rating is from past since the current renters have also complained. The stairs are filled with trash from all residents every day.
- WiFi connection was extremely slow (less than 0.7mb download and less than 0.5mb upload) which is very uncommon in HK.
- Travel light if you get this place since there are no lift and would need to drag your stuff to 7th floor. However, you already know that since it's indicated on the listing.
- Kitchen needs new plates, pans, and etc.
- beds are very stiff and mattress very thin
Nice place. Kept clean and professionally managed. Very well worth the price.
Excellent location, with tons of restaurant nearby. The host is very friendly and helpful.
The location is great, near the subway station. Self check in and check out was very smoothly. The apartment is clean, and not too small for Hong Kong. It's a nice trip for my family. I think I'm so lucky to meet the host and choose this place.