Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
In case of any questions, please contact me :)
Dasa has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Everything was great. It has been my second stay at Dáša's apartment Everything was perfectly clean and convenient. Very much recommended.
Superb experience, very nice apartment, great location. Recommended
Lovely flat in the city centre. We were a couple visiting relatives with a tiny baby during Christmas. Everything was perfect, furniture and appliances looked new or almost new. 10/10 points. I wish we could stay longer.
New clean and furnished apartament in the centre of the town. The owners answered to any request I made and, also if I stayed ther for only two days, I felt very confortable.
The reservation was canceled 32 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
10/10. I was Dasa's first ever AIRBNB. I have stayed in many AIRBNB's in various countries and this was my best yet. I ended up extending as I liked it so much. Why?
- Dasa is a quick and great communicator and very reasonable and honest. She made a big effort to make sure I arrived and settled in comfortably. She sincerely cared.
- The apartment is in an old historic building with good security (notwithstanding, its a heaps safe city). Feels like a house as you are not in a closed apartment block, instead an open air unique building with a terrace
- Location is 50 metres away from main street, and sits on a street that has the cities coolest bars (though there is no sound as you have to walk 50 metres down a secure driveway to get to the apartment - totally silent and safe)
- The apartment feels newly renovated (i think I may have been the first occupant since refurb). Its stunning. Ive stayed in some hot places with Airbnb. This was my best yet.
- The quality and attention to detail of the fittings and furniture is very impressive. You are staying in a very boutique high quality apartment. Everything is new. I was constantly surprised at the level of detail Dasa has gone into. Functionally complete and perfect. Towels and sheets and pillows etc are very high quality too. 100% clean.
- There are no personal belongings of the owner (e.g. no clothes or personal paraphernalia). Its setout like a serviced apartment. This is a big plus.
- The loft where you sleep has skylights and is quite beautifully setout with original wooden beams. Its a big area. Heaps of light. If anything, overall, the photos under-do the apartment. Much better in reality.
- I met some Slovak friends who i invited back to see the apartment. They were like, "WOW, this is heaps cool, must be expensive" (yet in reality it wasn't, cheaper than the average hotels in town when I did my research)
As mentioned, I've stayed in many AIRBNB's and I have excellent reviews. This was the best place ive stayed in yet. Honestly can't find a meaningful negative.
ottimi ospiti. consigliatissimi. spero di rivedervi