Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Easy-going, creative, friendly
Natasha has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Overall we had a good stay at Natasha's apartment and I would recommend it to others. Natasha was a great host and we had good/clear communication prior to and throughout the stay (we kept in touch via email primarily) - I would recommend renting from her.
- Great location in the heart of downtown - walking distance to restaurants, park, etc. Location was huge for us since we were in town for a wedding and wanted to be in walking distance to all the festivities (which we were).
- Cute architectural details like the moulding and textured wall in the bedroom.
- Good natural light throughout the apartment.
- Quiet - didn't hear any neighbors at all which was nice.
- Comfortable bed.
- Nice/polite people living in the building (that we'd see in the elevator).
- Nice to have working wifi.
- The apartment was clean for the most part (i.e., bedroom, floors, fresh linens for the bed, living room), but the bathroom counters and kitchen (particularly the inside of the refrigerator) could have used more cleaning before the unit was rented out.
- There's a small balcony that we wished we could have used (it was hot during the day but at night the temperature was perfect for being outside) but there was clutter on it, which made it less appealing to hang out on.
I wouldn't let either of the cons above stop you from renting this apartment - overall we enjoyed our stay.
This is the PERFECT place to stay. I stayed for 3 nights and had the best time. The place is very clean, has a nice balcony and is really spacious for a 1 bedroom apartment. But the best part is the location. The subway is right there and right in front of the building is a huge loblaws where you can spend a lot of time in. Natasha was the perfect host, always reachable and very accommodating. I highly recommend this place!
Very sweet guest! Always welcome to come back!
I worked with Natasha for a few years at the University of Toronto. She's an awesome, honest person who regularly goes out of her way to help others, and is hilarious and friendly on top of that. Whether as a guest or a hostess, Natasha is a great representation of the good in Toronto!