Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 99
Offline IDDriver License
- facilitator / instigator / provider / organizer
- English, 中文, 日本語
- West Japan Airbnb!'s Airbnb Symbol
what's so special about us?
• we are the owners of habikino house:
take a moment to browse thru the photos of all the other places in osaka & kyoto that are offered thru airbnb.
then take a close look at the photos of our house listings—really, is there any other house in japan like habikino house?
check it here:
• original styling & design, featuring japanese traditional comfort
all of our listings have a similar theme & design, because we know what is suitable for international guests, but we retain the original styling & comfort of
who we are
• we're an internationally-minded team who make our home in west japan (kyoto, osaka, nara, kobe, etc.).
• we're experienced at hosting & dealing with visitors from abroad
• we're well-connected to a variety of fun & interesting activities & events all the year through
• we're professional-like in our handling of your affairs
• we're very busy people, usually occupied with things we enjoy doing, like camping, parties, swimming, skiing, hotspringing, hiking—and you're more than welcome to join us!
(please refer to our website: kigouya [dot] com).
it may very well be possible to arrange for us to show you around personally (or for us to find someone who can if we can't).
houses in japan
whether it's a condo, apartment, hotel room or private residence, japan is notorious for small, cramped dwellings.
japanese houses are not constructed for privacy. if there are walls at all between the rooms then usually they're very thin and, more often than not, simply sliding partition doors.
however, our properties are quite large by japanese standards.
who can stay
first we want to say that we absolutely do _not_ discriminate.
our listings & any activities that we host & take part in are open to all people at all times. we do our utmost to be fair and assess each inquiry individually on its own merits