Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 69
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, West Virginia University
- Deutsch, English
- Frederick's Airbnb Symbol
I am from West Virginia, USA, however I currently find myself in Göttingen, Germany and have been so for about the past year. Thus, I am a Teutophile and, while at it, an Oenophile and I am subsequently studying for a Sommelier license. I enjoy hiking, wilderness camping, fly fishing, hunting, and just about everything that can be done outdoors.
Rules I live by when traveling:
- A freshly pressed shirt should not be overlooked
- Regardless of the country, people are impressed with a nice-looking watch
- Compliment people and compliment them often. If a stranger looks nice, holds great taste, has expertise knowledge regarding a field of study, etc., let them know. However, no one likes a sycophant
- Wine is great gift, anywhere
- There's only one queen of England and I'm(you're) not her. Therefore, one should not expect to travel in such a manner. Humble yourself.