Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 38
Offline IDPersonal Info
- San Clemente High School, Palo Alto High School, University of California, Irvine, Stanford University
- Greg's Airbnb Symbol
I love House music, surfing, cycling, good design, and walking around in the rain. And I ride to work every day on a road bike which I welded and assembled. (It was a blast, a huge amount of work, and very tiring. I've got a few photos of the build, if you're curious.)
I'm a User Experience Designer at a small startup. I spend my day sketching webpages and prototyping them. Then I'll work with the developers to build what I've designed, and test the result. Really, my job is about empathizing with, and listening to, the people who use our application. I've learned to be a good listener over the years, so I've got a good knack for that.
I like to find ways to let out my inner child; fire poi and building with LEGO are both ways of doing that. So are bonfires, especially when you make s'mores.
I listen to a lot of music by Pogo, Lemon Jelly, Daft Punk, Fatboy Slim, and Deadmau5.
* photography with my dSLR
* design and programming
* hiking and camping
* Spaceballs, Blazing Saddles... in fact, most of Mel Brooks' movies
* every Pixar movie, but especially The Incredibles, WALL-E, Toy Story, Finding Nemo
* most Disney movies, especially Lilo & Stitch and Aladdin
* Iron Giant
* Ocean's Eleven
* Star Wars (original trilogy). I enjoy the new trilogy, but ... it doesn't compare.
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
* Love Actually
* TRON (the original that I watched a million times when I was little) and TRON Legacy
* Ender's Game
* Spider Robinson
* William C. Dietz
* Isaac Asimov
* Robert Heinlein
* Ben Bova