Sure, I'll play this game. 5 things I can't live without?
1. my incredible husband. he rocks my world & makes my hopes & dreams come true. no lie.
2. poems. write 'em, read 'em, share 'em. i have an MFA in poetry: it was dreamy to spend 3 years surrounded by creative friends & colleagues, all while completing a book-length manuscript. hopefully someday it'll be published.
3. a kitchen. pretty much any kitchen will do as long as i have a few pots & pans, wooden spoons, & things to cook. i love to feed people.
4. cozy sweaters. maybe it's because it's rather chilly in michigan right now, but i love a soft, warm sweater to snuggle up in.
5. my friends all over the world. i've met & loved some fabulous people in my travels & am blessed to stay in touch with many of them.
i'm a very laid-back person & therefore a very laid-back, easygoing traveler. my travel philosophy involves being flexible & moderately organized. i've traveled with friends, my husband, & on my own, & i'm pretty good at all of it. i love exploring new places, especially when i don't have a time constraint.
life motto? "zoongid'e." according to a poster on the wall of my high school english classroom, it means "be brave."