Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 09
- University of Arizona
- Full time I.T. / systems / database / server nerd
- Bryan's Airbnb Symbol
Let's see: I grew up in Ohio, went to school in Arizona, and moved to Portland Oregon in 2008, and I now call the Rose City my home. Way back in the 2000's I had taken a massive lap around America, camping and sleeping in my car and just seeing the country, and it was on this trip that I came through Portland for the first time. I distinctly remember saying to myself "I'm going to be back here (Portland) some day" - and indeed, here I am.
I love Portland and being in this city, but my day job (I'm a full time computer nerd) involves a lot of travel - France, Germany, Spain, Mexico, and lots of in-country transit as well. So I get to mix business and pleasure on a pretty regular basis. It is not uncommon for me to walk into work on a Monday and be told "Pack your bag, because you're going to Hamburg for three weeks." I love this kind of spontaneous, seat-of-the-pants travel, and I like meeting other people who do, too :)
As a host, I'm more than happy to lend a hand with info, directions, recommendations, and general Portland know-how. Or, alternately, I can just leave you to your own devices if you want to discover things on your own.
Other fun facts:
- I'm completely carless, and have been so for about 5 years.
- Because of that, I'm pro-bicycle and all things biking :)
- I'm a huge softie for my two cats (They also love Portland!)
- Things I love about Portland: farmers markets, bikeways, lush green vegetation, strong strong coffee and abundant microbrews galore.