Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Hi everyone! My name is Fiona and I look forward to meeting you in Beijing!
Fiona has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
1. Location, located in SanLiTun close to bars, restaurants and shopping.
2. Safe, quiet building. Main door requires card key to enter, very safe.
3. Clean, cozy aparment, with toiletries available for guests.
4. Host was available late at night over the phone to help with the card reader which I couldn't figure out (2am!)
1. Card reader is difficult to figure out! Ask host to show you how to open the door with the key!!!
Bait and switch. Basically I didn't get the place advertised. When I got there I was the standard 1br at Season's Park. If you've been to Season's Park before you'll know they all look alike and look nothing like these pictures. When I asked them why it wasn't as advertised they told me (probably not true) that someone extended their stay at the advertised place and they were giving me a free "upgrade" to the 1br. It's all BS. Unfortunately there was no other options for me at that hour. Great location near Sanlitun but just over promised and under delivered. Typical.
Very good location, walk 5mins to SanLiTun. Cozy lovely apartment. And very comfortable. Love it!
hello, i am maximilian, i work in fashion in milan, and I am a very demanding person! Fiona's flat is perfect located in a posh area called Dongzhimen/Sanlintun. The building is super modern and have all residence services underneath: quick laundry, convenince shops, well furnished supermarket and etc. Strategically positioned in a very chic area of Beijing full of cool noodles and local restaurants, pizza, tacos and etc. on the top of that just 5 minutes walking from worker's stadium (24hrs resturants and bars / something absolutely rare and unusual for beijing). also excellent for people who wants to enjoy beijing nightlife! just 15 min walking from the best clubbing area of beijing (sanlintun). (cocobabana is the collest club of beijing). the apartment also includes all safety comodities: safety box, code door and entrance card! no keys are needed! its super modern and safe! Fiona's residence flat is absolutely gorgeous for both people that is looking for a safe holiday or in business trip! Fiona and her super sweet team are absolutely helpful on anything you might need for a SUBLIME stay in beijing! limousine airport pick up on request! I would definately return back there! enjoy your stay!
the staff is friendly and helpful. but the cleaning can be better
- Location is good.
- If you lower your expectations the apartment is fine.
- Was always able to get in touch with Rich&Young company when needed and they helped as much as possible with the big problems.
- Fiona not there to meet as others have said. She was "at the hospital”. Wouldn’t have been an issue as other staff where available but the move in wasn’t particularly smooth. I would have appreciated Fiona there to help deal with the problems.
- 1st Apartment not as advertised. Was dirty, toilet flusher broken, no cable tv etc.
- 2nd apartment TV didn’t work and not too clean.
- 3rd apartment was OK and I stayed in this one.
- Iron didn’t work. When told Fiona about problem nothing happened to fix it so didn’t have ironed clothes for a month.
- Advertised Cable TV: It is Chinese cable tv so don’t expect CNN, HBO, etc. More Chinese channels.
- Advertised GYM: There is a gym but it is 70RMB (12USD) per visit. It is not included in price. Half the machines are broken. It is a 5-10 min walk to the gym.
- Cold in winter. Heating wasn’t turned on. Was cold.
- Fridge door didn’t close properly so I always felt it never really got cold enough inside and things went off early.
If you want a place for a short period, like a month, to use then it is OK. It is good location and I was happy there. If your willing to pay a premium and get a basic, modern, clean apartment then I recommend it. However, don’t expect the photos and don’t expect the AirBNB treatment you're used to. This is a money generating business and you will feel it in what is provided in the apartment and the service you receive.
the flat is nice, calm, comfortable, 10min with the bus to sunlitun ... i would book it again:)
Great place, well located, very clean
Clean room, very accommodating and responsive host, very convenient location. Thanks for a great stay!
The place is essentially what you see in the pictures. The view is great, you get to see a part of the Dongzhimen district. Other then a few water marks around the lower bathroom wall and near the door, the place was great! I would definitely stay again!