Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Hi everyone! My name is Fiona and I look forward to meeting you in Beijing!
Fiona has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
很好 ，临近三里屯 很方便 也很卫生。还给换了一个很大的套房，下次还会选择~
Great place in a good location near popular bars and restaurants. I'd stay there again if I was back in the city.
The host was readily available over the phone and via wechat (a messanging app). The location is great and centrally located in Sanlitun. The apartment was clean and the WiFi was reliable, no issues. Definitely recommended!
This a good apartment for a single person or a couple. The good stuff: Very near to the subway and airport express, near good Chinese restaurants, near convenience stores, and near a big import grocery market if you're needing something Western, Korean, or Japanese. The apartment was clean, it was easy to find the check-in place, and check-in was easy. The cleaning service did a fine job when they came in.
There were only two annoying things: You have to close the door just right on the washing machine to get it to work, and the keycard machine to get into the building is not very sensitive, so it took a few swipes to get it open.
The floor of the bathroom is made of marble, so it's really slippery when wet. My two-year-old slipped and bonked his head three times. No big deal, but it's something to consider if you're prone to accidents.
Overall, I'd recommend this place if you're spending a week or two in Beijing.
Excellent location and environment! Excellent service! 10/10 overall to my experience!
Thank you so much for speaking highly of our apartment and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay here!Hope to host you next time!
是由睿邻租赁公司出租的公寓 海晟名苑的小区环境很好 地理位置也很方便 愉快的居住
Made to feel very welcome, she came to meet us at midnight and show us to our room. Was helpful throughout our stay. Their office is close by and were very helpful with a number of things.
Location is 10-15 minutes walk to Sanlitun (shopping) and Dongzhimen Station. The flat itself is a couple of minutes walk from the main road, which is where you have any chance of getting a taxi.
Flat feels secure, with 24hr security at 'turnstile' entrance. Well designed flats, but has not been maintained/cleaned to a good standard. Cleaner would come regularly but only cleaned the flat superficially, it could do with a deep clean.
Summary: Great host, bit disappointed with cleanliness of flat, would give 3.5 stars if it was an option.
Dear Zak,thank you for your evaluation and suggestions!We will strengthen our management of cleaners and do as much as we can to maintain our apartments.And welcome to our apartment when you come to China again!
overall at max mediocre by all means, especially at this rate
- solid location, close to sanlitun and central Beijing
- ac worked
- team was friendly on engagement and spoke good english
- bed & towels were clean (worth mentioning)
- situated in a compound you access with key cards; not that you need that extra security in China, but it's a nice-to-have
- wifi worked without problems
- flexible checkout
- my door lock was with a key code; great if it had worked flawlessly (door didn't lock one time, but a neighbor helped by calling sb to fix)
- the bed has a rock hard spring mattress most ppl won't find comfortable; I slept like a baby, but I also prefer carpet to most hotel beds
- yes, this is a commercial listing; I didn't mind, maybe you will
- not clean by modern standards, stuff on the floor and in the shower; I generally don't care too much, but at this price I'd expect different
- more run-down than it looks in the pics
- communication wasn't great; I didn't know where to go first and they came late for the checkout, so I just left with the key card in the room as earlier agreed
This place is nice clean and convenient to everything. It can be a little hard to find at first. Fiona is courteous and very kind she helped me get taxi service at 7am on a Saturday. She also switched me to another apt as the first one smelled of smoke which is a very big thing in Beijing with no problem. The space is as listed on the pictures although it could use a little paint. it's very trendy and comfortable for my short stay in Beijing. Wonderful experience!!!