What are the 5 things you can't live without?
1. Books, whether it's on my Kindle, my ipad or an old-school style hard or paperback. Some of my favorites are the Lisabeth Salander triology, Pillars of the Earth, My Sisters Keeper, The Giving Tree.
2. My legs. I'm a runner. It's my therapy.
3. Wine, preferably a dry Pinot Noir or a crispy Sauvignon Blanc. Sometimes a simple glass of wine can cure all moods.
4. My iPhone. Whether it's to keep in touch with my closest friends, to look up random facts, take photos, navigate around town, check email, Instagram a beach shot, listen to music or check on the Giants score, I *need* my phone. I'm pretty sure I was fine before I had it, but now I can't live without it.
5. The sun. The rays to keep me warm and the sunshine for all the fun it brings.