Your no-hassle, flexible, drama-free, mildly quirky, quiet and friendly housemate. Introvert with extrovert skills. :) People like me. I like people. I also like time by myself.
5 things I can't live without:
- Ugh, I wish this wasn't the first thing that comes to mind, but there you have it: internet. Needed for daily functioning, mostly information, education, connection, communication, and occasionally entertainment. Although there are times when I am on retreat or camping and turn off all technology and don't miss it a bit. The only thing I then dread is coming back to 168 emails.
- Play. I make a life of playing. Sometimes people ask me, What do you do? And I say, I play. And then they don't understand and they ask me which sport, or which instrument. No, no. I play, as in, I enjoy engaging in purposeless activity out of sheer delight in being alive. I also own a very large teddy bear.
- Love. Cause that's what it's all about.
- I'm running out of things I can't live without. Thinking of Maslow's hierarchy of needs and assuming that I've got the base covered, well, questioning assumptions and perceptions of reality ranks pretty high as a need for me.
- Sleep. Must be I'm saying that because it's time to go to bed. Good night.