Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
We using the lower cost to provide a place for guest to explore their experiences in HongKong. Even those we still trying our best to provide the comfortable environment.
Charles has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The room exactly same with the picture..
Great location, near with mtr, food & market..
Charles also very responsive and helpfull..
I definitely will recommended others for staying..
We enjoyed our short stay of 1 week, the room is kept clean and tidy. The location is near to shopping ,food and convenient to more around by MTR and public buses. The host arranged for easy check-in & out with clear instruction. Would like to get back again for next visit.
The room was very compact, but clean. We initially struggled to find the place along the busy street as the building sign is written in Chinese (and we are not familiar with the language), but anyway we were able to locate it (thanks to the building number provided by Charles). If you are bringing in heavy luggage, climbing up a couple of steps at the entrance stairs may be a challenge (but after that, you can take the lift). Wi-fi speed is fast enough and the host (Charles) is easy to deal with. Also, the place is just a short walk to/from the Mongkok MTR. If you are after location and affordability, it would be good to consider this place. :-)
Good room but Difficult to find place
I would say that I'll not recommend this host!!!! Charles or Celia
1) Change me to the new room without prior notice.
I just knew before I went to HK 4 days that my room was changed, after I asking them (her/him) for door's password. I think if I didn't contact them, I will know when I reach HK for sure. (I book this room for 4 months ago!!!!).
Moreover, the new room isn't in the list on Airbnb, I'm not sure that is Airbnb's team allows to do the changing likes this?
2) No any responses during my stay at their place
I had some problem about universal adapter. I contacted them and asked that they had it or not, but I didn't receive any responses from them until now. I think They do not have any kindness to be a good host.
房子很整洁 住着很舒心 而且离地铁站非常近 棒棒哒
My boyfriend and I had the opportunity to stay at the Mongkok 139 Sai Yee location for 8 nights this past month. In summary, the experience was a positive one but please view below for more detail:
- Celia and Charles are both very good at communicating via the the airbnb message app (both before and during our stay)
- We stayed in room A and it is EXACTLY like the photo; included a small double bed, twin bed, small tv, windows that can open, private shower, sink, and toilet
- The instructions on how to get in were provided well ahead of time and inside the room was a note that rooms wouldnt be cleaned daily unless requested. We never intended on having new bed sheets or towels but these were changed for us on our 6th night.
- As some of the other posts indicated, YES there are cockroaches. It's been my first experience with them, although I was told they were small baby ones, the thought of having them crawl around wasn't very assuring. I had to kill about 2-3 every night when we entered the room. They were usually by the sink/toilet and once near the beds.
- When we checked in there were clean towels and bedsheets but the shower was filthy. You could definitely tell it'd be used recently and old soap suds were all over the shower. Needless to say my first stop was to a drugstore to grab some windex to clean it with lol
All in all, my experience was a positive one. For my first Airbnb experience, and having never stayed in a hostel-type room, I was very pleased with what I got given the very cheap price I paid. I would definitely recommend this room to anyone looking for a cheap place to stay, fantastic location, about 5minutes from the airport bus drop off, 2 minutes from flower market (street market shops), and reliable hosts. Thank you Celia and Charles =)