Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 12
Offline IDPersonal Info
- De La Salle University College of Law
- Literature Teacher, Doctor, Lawyer
- Alcoves's Airbnb Symbol
We are 3 siblings (Cris, Anton, and Rafael) who have travelled around the world ever since we were kids! Throughout that period we experienced 5 star and no star lodgings wherever we went! And because of our experiences, we know how a traveller should be treated.
At Alcoves, we guarantee you will always have a friendly host to call on should you need anything! We are here to make sure you are well taken care of before, during, and even after your booking with us! And we absolutely love talking to guests about where they come from, especially when we ourselves were visitors of their home city from a past trip.
Some of the cities we frequent the most:
1. Washington D.C. (We practically live here! Pentaon City and the the Air and Space Museum is awesome)
2. London (We love West End! And we have been here quite a number of times; love shopping up and down Oxford Circus as well)
3. Geneva (Our parents live here so we know all the little secret restaurants which serve the best cheese fondue and entrecote!)
4. New York (For a regular shopping spree every now and then)
5. Paris (When we want to drink good wine and the best meals ever!)
A little bit about our professional lives:
1. Cris - is a licensed doctor of medicine practicing in Washington D.C. She responds to most of all our guest requests and e-mails.
2. Anton - is a professor of literature, and licensed lawyer in the Philippines.
3. Rafael- is a professor of literature, fiction writer and a law student, also in the Philippines.