Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 77
- Freelance website development
- English, Español
- Dennis's Airbnb Symbol
Easygoing, genuine, nice guy, currently looking for an inexpensive place to stay for approximately 1-4 months. I don't need much, a small space to sleep, and a desk or table while I finish a website project. (I have my own laptop and just need good, reliable internet access, and hopefully a relatively calm space while working.)
I am someone that is very conscientious, and I've put in a lot of work over the years on my own personal growth and improvement. This year, some experiences initiated even more significant personal growth and evolving. And over the years I have gradually been awakening to the reality of the world, and realizing the seriousness of some worldwide issues. I am now making a transition in my life to focus on contributing in whatever ways I can to improve the world, and raise the quality of life for all people in the world.
A little more about me:
- college degree in computer science; currently do freelance website work
- gay male, 40's, young nature but very mature and responsible
- authentic, sincere, thoughtful, considerate
- come across with a very calm nature (usually), but there's a lot more under the hood (energy, feelings)
- communicate openly
A really good fit for a living situation is important to me, so I'm considering anywhere I can get to relatively inexpensively (which includes a lot of the US). I do not have a car and I use public transportation.
For about the next 6-10 weeks, I'm needing to reserve the bulk of my time for finishing the work project. Afterwards, and to a small extent now, and more so as I reach the end of the work project, I want to spend time with:
- exercise, working out
- continued personal growth and understanding
- planning and making connections for working to change the world
- make decisions for moving forward
- staying current on the state of society and preparing accordingly for survival and well-being
and then with all the time left-over: having other meaningful conversations, socializing, and otherwise relaxing and enjoying life.
"To understand, is to transform what is." --J. Krishnamurti