Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am a Los Angeles native. As a DJ/ music producer, I travel frequently for work. I enjoy sharing my home with others when I cannot be there.
I have a tremendous appreciation for art and music and enjoy collecting both.
Josh has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
We had a nice time at Josh's place - the location is convenient, in the middle of Hollywood. The apartment was spacious and a good size for our group of six. Josh was friendly and helpful... we got to the apartment a few minutes early but that was no problem. A good place to stay.
So nice house! We like it so much!
Nice location, charming apartment, friendly and competent host, all perfect.
Place was very spacious for my family of 4. The beds were very comfortable and very clean. The entire apartment was clean and the owner told us to help ourselves to the food. Only negative was the location was a little sketchy/ghetto. I took a quick walk to the store and stumbled across some homeless sleeping in the streets as well as the police frequently going up and down the streets looking for thugs. Good for one or two nights but not a place to bring young kids to.
The apartment was in a great location and had easy off-street parking, which was key. We were met at a time convenient for us and given all of the codes/information we needed. Fun, eclectic artwork and a good size living room. Josh was very responsive to emails/texts.
Host was kind and accommodating when we asked to check-in slightly early and needed help with extra parking. The space was in a great, central location with a large living room and spunky decor details that made it fun.
Josh's place is closely located to the Hollywood area. It is in a quiet neighborhood just half block off Sunset Blvd. the kitchen is equipped with various cookware, convenient for the 5 of us with two kids. Josh is very accommodating. He hires a cleaning lady for the professional cleaning. We had a great stay!
Josh was a great host. Even though we were late upon arrival, he was very kind to stay back and welcome us to the house. The house was very clean with lots of clean sheets and towels - we felt at home while staying at this place. The house was minutes away from the Hollywood blvd and all the great touristy locations. I will definitely consider staying at this property again.
Thanks Josh - you're place was awesome.
I made reservations with Josh for this listing for the thanksgiving long weekend 2014. So many things ticked me off that I don't know where to begin. Here are a few which I couldn't overlook.
- First, at the time of booking, this particular propertly was listed as a 3 bedroom/2bath property. However, on arrival at the property, much to our shock the property turned out to be a 2 bedroom + den (with a sofa futon). Immediately, we got in touch with Josh regarding the same expressing our displeasure regarding the listing information. What baffled us more was his unapologetic stance over this issue. That being a thanksgiving weekend, we had no choice but to somehow adjust in a 2bedroom+DEN apartment which was SUPPOSED to be a 3 bedroom. During the telephonic converation with Josh, he did suggest to change this AirBnb listing from 3 bedroom to 2 bedroom. But this was absolutely of no use to us.
- Second, the trash bins in the kitchen were not empty. There was left over food in the refrigerator which we weren't informed about at all. Looking at the cuttlery we did not feel like using it.
- The shower curtain in the master bedroom had a red paint stain a site which you wouldn't want to look at in the shower. There was a weird bad odor in the master bedroom which we couldn't figure out till the end of the trip.
- This was the last straw for us - 2 unknown men in the house (regarding plumbing issues). Josh sent me a message on airbnb (never called me on phone) "I need to provide the plumber access to the kitchen so that he can fix the sink. Would you please call me when you have a moment?" However, even before I could revert back to Josh, the two men were already into the house. Isn't this an invasion of privacy and security?
The only two plus points about this listing:
- Location. It is aptly mentioned in the description.
- Home Security System. The house has a centralized. home security alarm
Josh was very communicative and friendly and ready to get me and friends set up at his place when we arrived. It was great (if brief) meeting him. And the place was...fantastic-- clean, quirky, perfectly located near a couple great cafes, and quiet. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely try to come back!
It was a pleasure to host Josh at our Las Vegas-Tropicana resort condo. It was a good experience with a wonderful guest and we hope it happens again soon. Thanks Josh!
Josh is wonderful person truly gentleman the best gust that host can ask for
Josh was an excellent guest. He was punctual and polite and friendly. I assume his stay went well as I didn't hear from him until he texted me upon his departure. I was so very impressed with how clean and tidy the place was when he left. he had found the linens and changed the bed sheets and made the bed very nicely. all the linens and towels were already washed and in the dryer. the dishes were washing in the dishwasher. he was like a guest and maid service wrapped up in one. I'd love to have him as a guest anytime.
Josh is a wonderful guest. He had excellent communication with me. He is a very nice and polite young man. He was quiet and respectful. The apartment was left in great condition. He will take care of any place he stays at. I strongly recommend him to any host to welcome into their locations. I hope my guest wants to come back to stay at the Alexa Hotel here in Hollywood. I would quickly accept Josh's reservation without hesitation. Martha.
Josh was a polite guest, our interactions brief & basic. There were a few hiccups as far as check-in time but overall it was a pleasant exchange.
Josh was a great guest, came in last minute and was easy to communicate with in order to make all arrangements etc. Left the apartment in good shape, would be happy to have him again.
Thanks for staying Josh & taking care of the place! Appreciate it! Keep us in mind for your next travel days!!! All the best, Brian
Great guest, very tidy & no problems!
This guest was wonderful. I would be happy to have them stay here again. I would recommend them to any host for their location.