We really enjoyed our stay in Ignacio's flat and I feel my review was very positive and fair. I'm sorry and surprised that he felt like my feedback warranted a public dressing-down.
But since he did, let me state:
• We washed one small load of laundry, with two pairs of pants, two shirts and two pairs of socks total. I noticed no problem with the washer. In fact, the washer had electronic touch controls, so it's unclear to me how I would be able to break them. There's no mechanics to force; either the button goes on or it doesn't, according to the internal electronics.
• There was one roll of toilet paper visible in the apartment. The two rolls "in the furniture" as he states were not, in fact, there. Per his guidance, we found additional toilet paper under the bed, which we did use. To be fair, yes, we likely did start several rolls as one of us had a cold, and we were going through it fairly quickly.
• There's one very small trash can in the apartment. The other trash we tied up neatly in plastic bags and placed next to the can. No, we did not take it out; I would have had no idea where to even take it. Also, I did not see anything in the house rules about having to take out our trash.
• I did not use the electric tea boiler at all. I saw it in the cabinet, but did not use it, instead using the microwave to heat the water in a single mug. The milk and chocolate must have been from a previous guest.
• Sorry about the toilet bowl, if I had noticed I would have cleaned it.
• Because cleaning fees are charged with rentals, I think it's safe for guests to assume they aren't required to clean the apartment before they leave. The state we left it in was in no way out of the norm.