Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Christine has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
While I thank Christine for leaving a review, her complaints were misleading and we felt necessary to address those. Specifically, we would like to address her six complaints.
1. The WiFi network access is printed on a card in the room. If your mother-in-law couldn't find it, you could have contacted us on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday and we would have happily given it to her. Friday afternoon we left for Moab and were out of cell reception until Sunday evening. This isn't an excuse, I'm just trying to demonstrate that you are intentionally making things sound worse than they were.
2. We admittedly left the dirty towel on the back of the door. If this made the room "not suitable for a person's stay," you should have asked for a refund as soon as it was discovered and we would have gladly helped your mother-in-law move out on Wednesday evening and refunded your money.
3. As was explained before, the laundry in the closet is clean and is our backup set. If you were "not sure if it was clean or dirty" you should have either asked or just looked at it.
4. There were mugs in plain sight on the refrigerator which will adequately hold drinking water. Again, if you or your mother-in-law had asked for glasses we would have gladly provided them, but instead you chose complain after she left.
5. While I noticed the towel rack was loose during my cleaning, it didn't pull completely out of the wall. I'm not saying your mother-in-law pulled it out for the first time, just that when I cleaned the room pre-arrival it seemed loose but secure.
6. We feel that one locked door between the bedroom and the building's common area is adequate security. If you needed two locked doors, you should have asked and/or booked somewhere else.