Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Hello! My name is Herman and I am a backpacker and I used to travel in Asia.
Welcome to Taipei, there are lots of good places to eat and to visit i Taipei. I look forward in meeting you and hosting you!
Herman has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
great location! close to good food and shopping. mrt zhongxiao dunhua station is just a short walk away. host Anita was accommodating with the checkin/out times.
Anita was a very gracious host, waited for us and welcomed us warmly. She was very attentive and quick to respond to our requests. As mentioned by many visitors, the apt was clean and organized. Location is great.....easy to get around the surrounding.Thumbs up...to this beautiful host and highly recommend anyone who is searching for an apt to stay in Taipei.
Herman and his sisters were very helpful to assist me with my arrival and the check-in. They checked on me frequently to make sure that I was staying there comfortably. The apartment was in a quiet location and quite close to Carrefour. It was also very clean. It's rather a small studio room, but had everything I needed. Overall, a very nice experience!
We were greeted by the host's cleaner on our arrival. I suppose the host were busy elsewhere, hence did not greet us personally. It was raining on the day of our arrival, and we have problem finding the apartment as we walked in the rain, dragging our luggage and without any umbrella. I have to make two IDD calls to the host for the directions, and finally found it after 15 minutes.
The apartment was clean and neat, exactly the same it was published on the listing.
What I like most :
1) the portable wifi which you can use it on the move. The host provide an extra battery for the portable wifi too.
2) we communicated via whatsapp with the host throughout our stay and the host is regularly online and provide quick reply.
3) the location is central with good connections to anywhere in Taipei city.
4) The host was flexible on the check-in time
What can be improved or watch out :
1) The upper level has two bedrooms. The bigger one has a queen size bed with dressing table and a walk in wardrobe. However for the other smaller room, it accommodate only a queen size mattress on the floor with no aircon and no windows in the room. So it can be very stuffy although the host provided a fan which you can use it.
2) There is only one toilet and located at the lower level.
3) My sister and brother-in-law in their 60's, were with us for this holiday. They would use the toilet once or twice during the night. Plus with weak knees at their age, we have resorted to bring the mattress to the lower level for them to sleep in the living area so that they won't need to climb up and down the stairs. After putting the mattress in the living area, there is no more space to move around.
Our overall experience with this apartment was good, except that I have to let my sister and brother-in-law sleep in the cramp living area which I felt sorry for them.
So if you have elderly folks that travel with you, do consider the issues on the stairs and toilet.
The studio is very nice, and is exactly like the pictures shown on the website. It is very modern, clean and has all the amenities you may need for a short or longer stay. The location is very good, close to the Miramar Shopping centre, and it is located at equal distance of Jiannan Road and Xihu MRT stations, about 8 min walk. The host, Anita was very kind and allowed me to check-in earlier, as my flight arrived in the morning. I would definitely stay there again.
Herman was an excellent guest! He was very respectful, quiet, cool, and seemed very nice. He left the room exactly as when he received it. He was very good about communicating his plans and needs and made things very easy for me. I would definitely host Herman again and highly recommend him to other hosts as well.
Great guest, quiet, polite and respectful. Thank you for a great experience!
Highly recommended to all host
Herman and hid friends stayed with us for 3 nights. They are all polite, friendly, clearly communicated. Great guests.