We are Jemima, Gilly, Nathan (10 years) and Blaise (3 years). We love living in Bloomsbury in Central London. It's a fantastic neighborhood, full of beautiful trees and exciting things to do. Our favourite things to do as a family are:
1. Cycle or catch the bus to Regent's Park to enjoy the play parks, rose garden, cafes, ice cream, boating, sports pitches and trees
2. Walk or scoot/cycle down to Coram's Fields - a huge local play park for children with plenty to keep us busy - sand pits, swings, climbing frames, zip slides, tunnel slide, wobbly bridge, wobble board, sports pitches with free sports activities, farm animals and a great coffee shop
3. Walk to the Renoir Cinema and watch a family film together on a Sunday morning for only £5 for the whole family!
4. Take the bus down to the South Bank, watch the resident squatter skaters and free arts and festival activities, enjoy a spot of lunch somewhere along the river
5. Watch a dance performance at The Place (around the corner), Sadler's Wells (10 mins on the bus), Peacock Theatre (10 mins on bus) or a puppet theatre show in Angel (15 mins on bus)
Jemima is a choreographer, Pilates teacher and Senior British Sign Language Communicator. She likes to go to dance, yoga and Pilates classes, continuing her studies in Sign Language, going to the theatre (to see dance and theatre), cinema (mainly independent films), cooking and eating great food from all over the world, but particularly Asian
Gilly is an osteopath and likes going to the gym, cycling, reading the classics, films (usually action), eating great food