Economic Roomate Apt.
A small but clean house with a quiet neighborhood. You get everything you need from the supermarket in 5 mins by feet and also the metro station. I stayed here for 8 days and definitely will come back again. Thanks Yves!!!
The reservation was canceled 56 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
APPROACH AT YOUR RISK!!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Please note that Yves will charge you for unseen charges without telling you when or why he has charged you. I was surprised to know that he secretly charged me 54 dollars for 'cleaning' chores he has done without informing me!
Also one roommate had a rusty nail in his thigh from a couch at Yves house, and went to hospital for 2 weeks and STILL Yves did not even reimburse him for the days he stayed in the hospital, he actually also charged him for 'unseen' chores that he was not aware of!!
Please avoid this place at all costs!
Nice location and great price, not too far from the downtown core. The place itself was quite clean if you abide by the various signs, a good kitchen to cook in. The only other person staying on our floor, however, sat on the couch, and a spring stabbed him and gave him a serious infection. So, don't sit on the couch...
Nice, cozy place. Friendly and helpful owner.
1. The hostel was in renovation and the air was full of Thinner which made us feel uncomfortable during the stay. Also, the air conditioner was not working in our room. So, we felt stuffy in those 5 nights.
2. The beds were not well made. They easily shook when we tried to get onto the upper beds.
3. There was inadequate light in the room. We could barely see inside the room at night.
4. There were not enough electrical shockers in room. We were in a 8-people shared room. There were only two electrical shockers for us to use. It was so inconvenient.
5. The bathrooms were not clean enough. The bath-curtains were full of molds. Also, the water taps could not be closed easily, even for a mature man. However, the owner judged that it was our fault not to close the taps tightly to make his ceiling wet on the second floor.
6. If money is really a big concern to you, you may think about renting it. But please don't have much expectation on it.