hi, i'm jamie
i like to build things. usually software, but sometimes that gets too dry. i love getting my hands dirty. i'm especially interested in stretching technology to enable new behavior, and more generally software with consequent positive social impact. i know that's kind of vague.
obviously i'm not good at bios so i guess i'll do fun facts:
- i went to 5 different high schools, in 5 different cities. i've made and lost too many friends.
- i love being on the water, especially anything involving wind and a board
- i used to take a lot of pictures, but now i don't
- i love march, but hate april
- i dropped out of college junior year to start a startup, kindofa virtual dj / crowdsourced playlisting type thing. that got lonely though, so i hopped on a plane and headed west. i'm always looking for interesting things to work on
- i love people, and i'm usually super outgoing, but sometimes i get super introverted. it depends, but i'm not quite sure on what yet.
anyway, i'm pretty responsive, so if you want to know something just ask.
please don't be shy!
Jamie has completed online and offline ID verification.