Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I'm Italian, have been living around the world for about ten years, studying or working in the non-profit sector, love to travel, experiment, learn, give back, and party.
Valentina has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Gramercy is absolute the best place in makati and very close to all tourist people needs, bars, restaurant, fast food and shop for grocery. Amenities are amazing, club 71, gym, pool, cinema, game room and connected to century mall.
Valentina is a good host, her unit can offer a good space and I would love to rent again.
Valentina was a pleasure to deal with from the start and was very communicative. We have stayed at the same Gramercy building previously in other rooms and love the location, the building amenities etc, however when it came to this room itself we were dissapointed to experience a few issues:
1. Wifi unavailable after booking - however Valentina did make us aware of this ahead of our arrival and offered a refund which we decided we could live without and just pay for the service elsewhere.
2. Upon check in we discovered the TV was not working - Valentina advised it appears the owner of the room has not paid any of the bills (inc the wifi) and that unfortunately she could not do anything about it.
3. Room did not feel like a home away from home, it literally felt like someone was still living there as it had used and open toiletries (toothbrushes, make up etc) all over the shower and bathroom and understanding the owner may stay here in between bookings, but it really should be packed away before anyone comes to stay.
After deciding that having no TV was an inconvenience over the next few days, we decided to find a room elsewhere which was a pain to do at 10pm in the evening and Valentina did not have a problem refunding the remaining nights.
If you are one of those travellers who expect a working TV in your accomodation I would book with caution or at least ask for guarantee that this will be available as it may be argued that it's not mentioned in her listing (when in fact it was). If I knew I was booking a hostel/budget room I would not have gone ahead with this room.
Overall, our experience was not as comfortable as expected as the room was not as it was described and would not book again given there was not great management of the property prior and during our arrival and I will pay the few extra dollars to book another room in the same building via Airbnb for a better experience. I will however give credit to Valentina for being responsive and understanding particulary when we raised our concerns and requesting a refund.
I had an awesome time at Valentina's place, even if she wasn't there she made everything very easy and smooth. Her loft was clean and she had mostly everything in the place. Looking forward to booking her place again.
really nice loft. wonderful & top-notch amenities in gramercy!
Can't wait to stay again soon.... ;-) awesome building and amenities...
I had the pleasure to stay in Valentina's place for a month. It's a really nice loft-style unit in one of the most luxurious buildings in Manila. The unit looks a lot better than the pictures on here. I really recommend this place.
- Large windows and very bright
- Decent view from 20f
- Very modern and newly built building
- Fantastic amenities including gym, cafe etcetera
- Great gym on 37f floor with free-weights
- Seconds away from the popular 71 Gramercy lounge/club at 71f
- The construction of a new condo outside Gramercy can be annoying early mornings, but that shouldn't be a problem going forward as they will be working on higher floors.
- The area around can be quite busy and a little shady
Valentina's pad is cool and cozy. The loft offers a nice view at the heart of the city's business district. The location is safe and security personnel roams 24 hours in the area. Her place is near almost anywhere so you'll pretty get everything you need in the mall, the nearby stores and the restaurants. The host herself is very hospitable. We booked her place last minute already and she was kind enough to accept us as guests. The communication and the instructions are very clear. Truly an awesome host! :)
It was a pleasure to host Valentina. Although I didn't get the chance to meet her personally, she was kind, easy-going and friendly in our communication. I will gladly host her again.
It has been a pleasure having guests about as sympathetic brothers
It has been a pleasure to meet Valentina. She is a very friendly and easy gal. We love her stay here and always welcome back.
Was a pleasure having Valentina. She gave me great tips for a new helper ;-) Great and genuine smile. Would host her again anytime!!