My name is Miyoung.
I was born in 1968 and I live in Seoul, South Korea.
I enjoy meeting new people and I love travelling. Based on my experience, I think one of the most important factors when you travel is the place you will stay.
There are four people in my family.
My first daughter is 21 years old and she graduated high school in Alabama, USA. She would be a big help with communication if you speak English.
My second daughter is 19 years old and she has been studying Chinese for several years so she would have no problem with talking in Chinese. I have studied English,Japanese and Chinese so there would be no big trouble with simple communication.
All four of us are very looking forward to having foreigner guests.
I will try to provide a homelike atmosphere while you are staying.
Wireless internet, Seoul city guide map, transportation card(rent), local phone(rent) is provided.
Pick up from the airport is $80.
These are the facilities around my house.
1. There are Hanyang University which takes 10-15 min if you walk. (less than 5min by taxi)
2. 4 subway lines (Wangsimni station)
- line 2, line 5, Joong-Ang line and Boon-dang line
My home is 4 stations away from Dongdaemun station by line 2, and takes about 35 min to Gangnam station by line 2.
3. If you would like to jog or run, there is Han River right in front of my house. You will see a lot of people walking and riding bicycles there. You can also rent a bike without any fee.
4. There are big mart such as E-mart which you will be able to purchase almost everything. (about 15min on foot and 5min by taxi or mini bus)
我的小孩在大连留学3年了 可能跟你们沟通没有问题 欢迎来我家