Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 67
- UCLA, USC Annenberg School of Communications, Fulbright Scholar @ Roskilde Universitetscenter (DK) & Umeå Universitetet (SE)
- Bluefire Consulting | Smart Citizens, Innovation Management and Urban & Regional Innovation Platforms
- English, Svenska
- Bob's Airbnb Symbol
Robert Jacobson, PhD, UCLA, M.Comm.Mgt., USC Annenberg School
Bluefire Consulting | Smart Citizens
Innovation Management & Regional Innovation Platforms
• Fluent in English, reading ability in Swedish.
• Prefer personalized stays to corporate overdone-ism.
• Spend a great deal of time on the West Coast and in Europe.
Taoist, bodysurfer, writer, impresario, and student of human experience.
Former principal legislative analyst with the California State Assembly, responsible for CA's unique Universal Telecom Service Act. In 1982, I invented the term, "electronic commerce." (Someone had to.)
Obviously, from my photo: I study matchmakers as a hobby.
My hometown is Playa del Rey, CA; my favorite place, Pacific Grove, CA.
With my fiancee Charlotte Lowe, I'm co-proprietor of Art House, a desert retreat in Tucson, AZ, listed with AirBnB. Charlotte and I are planning to split our time between the desert and the Coast (L.A. or Monterey Bay).
My motto: "The Future: live it, or live with it." -- Firesign Theatre, 1971